UNION Los Angeles – Updates & Info

UNION

Hi, why do my emails never get any reply? Wondering if you still have the slim chino giza 12 ss in green colour and size s. Help appreciated. Thanks!

Sorry about that. I was informed that we have been having issues with out general email.

As for the item you requested.. we are actually currently sold out of that color and size.

• 2 weeks later...

union,

gimme the measurements of the u.s. alteration camo fatigues. and make it snappy. i'm going to paintballearly next week.

i also remember when the ny store used to sell custom af1s with fake luis vuitton, gucci, etc monograms. do you guys sell that in l.a.? can you make me one with the goyard monogram? how much would it be? i remember in ny shit was like 300-350, but that was a long time ago. so i assume with inflation and all, they would be more expensive now. let me know.

Edited by Woogie

any events with free beer in the near future?

hey union,

i assume u never answered this person because u probably don't have any event w/ complimentary beer in the near future...

or maybe because you guys are serving other stuff?

when u do decide to have a free event in the far future can you let us know. also what kinds of beers do you usually have? or have you served. i don't really care for american or canadian beers (unless if of course they are from microbreweries). plus i don't like japanese kirin ichiban beer either. beside stella, would you ever consider maybe serving belgian brews. i like them.

lastly what's the hors d'oeuvres situations looking like (for the next near or far future)?

union,

gimme the measurements of the u.s. alteration camo fatigues. and make it snappy. i'm going to paintballearly next week.

i also remember when the ny store used to sell custom af1s with fake luis vuitton, gucci, etc monograms. do you guys sell that in l.a.? can you make me one with the goyard monogram? how much would it be? i remember in ny shit was like 300-350, but that was a long time ago. so i assume with inflation and all, they would be more expensive now. let me know.

Measurement for the U.S. Alteration jacket is all available on our web store. What size are you referring too?

As for the custom made Nike AF1.. the person that use to import and custom make them is no longer doing that anymore. We stopped awhile back once customs caught on to what we were doing. Im sure it is not hard to find someone else who can do that for you.

hey union,

i assume u never answered this person because u probably don't have any event w/ complimentary beer in the near future...

or maybe because you guys are serving other stuff?

when u do decide to have a free event in the far future can you let us know. also what kinds of beers do you usually have? or have you served. i don't really care for american or canadian beers (unless if of course they are from microbreweries). plus i don't like japanese kirin ichiban beer either. beside stella, would you ever consider maybe serving belgian brews. i like them.

lastly what's the hors d'oeuvres situations looking like (for the next near or far future)?

Our events are generally for friends and family and is usually put on for a reason. Whether showcasing a new brand or some special project. Food and beverages are generally decided by either sponsorship or budget. It is hard to say what we will be having at our next event and when that will be. Stay tuned!