UNION Los Angeles – Updates & Info

UNION

what's the watanabe driving coat made of, canvas? it looks great in the photoshoot. boiled wool blazer looks like the tits too.

@dynamicduo - union's always been a fashion boutique... and plenty would have given up on neighborhood and wtaps when they fell off the radar. so someone has a haircut you don't like or advertises on a forum that accepts advertisers, boo hoo

speaking of which, i can't fucking believe that wtaps did a jungle camo jacket and i missed my size... fuck fuck fuck

what's the watanabe driving coat made of, canvas? it looks great in the photoshoot. boiled wool blazer looks like the tits too.

@dynamicduo - union's always been a fashion boutique... and plenty would have given up on neighborhood and wtaps when they fell off the radar. so someone has a haircut you don't like or advertises on a forum that accepts advertisers, boo hoo

speaking of which, i can't fucking believe that wtaps did a jungle camo jacket and i missed my size... fuck fuck fuck

The Junya Watanabe Driving Coat is made of a Canvas with Corduroy collar. Its unlined so its can work as a lightweight jacket or a price to layer with.

The Boiled Wool Blazer is amazing!

There is a possibility we will be restocking on the W)taps Jungle Camo, waiting to hear back from W)taps. What size are you looking for?

Thank for your support!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

eta for wtaps parasmock? and goat leather belt

We just received our shipment of NBHD and did not receive any W)TAPS pieces which generally ship together.

Possibly in our next shipment since we did order it. I will let you know once it arrives.