UNION Los Angeles – Updates & Info

UNION

• 2 weeks later...

We also just received out first shipment of Thom Browne as well as Junya Watanabe by COMME des GARCONS.

Set to release next week in store and online....

Hi, I wanted to know the stock info on the 8L bags both the ballistic and lamina and if you had a picture of it being worn. Also if there is any stock left in the deckhand jacket. Thanks.

We currently have stock on all 3 colors in the Balistic 8L and we also have a brown corduroy 8l as well.

Here is an image of how it looks on....

visvim8l.jpg

Edited by UNION

• 2 weeks later...

W2012UNIONLATrunkShow-13.jpg

W2012UNIONLATrunkShow-12.jpg

W2012UNIONLATrunkShow-4.jpg

W2012UNIONLATrunkShow-11.jpg

W2012UNIONLATrunkShow-18.jpg

We will also be hosting another Visvim Trunk Show for S/S '13 beginning of September.

For those who are interested in coming, please inquire via a private message.

Cash Ca.

In 1999, CASH CA was established by knitwear designer, Craig Alexander. By 2008 CASH CA’s high quality and refined cashmere and merino knitwear made a large and rapid progress in the British Market. In 2008, CASH CA also expanded to Japan and China. In 2010, a Japanese fashion designer, particularly in sport and casual wear, Kazuki Kuraishi joined the team to direct CASH CA’s men’s collection. Through both superior talents, CASH CA delivers high quality cashmere products as well as sophisticated men’s and women’s knit wear.

UNIONLACashCaProductHighlight-6.jpg

UNIONLACashCaProductHighlight-7.jpg

UNIONLACashCaProductHighlight-8.jpg

UNIONLACashCaProductHighlight-4.jpg

UNIONLACashCaProductHighlight-5.jpg

UNIONLACashCaProductHighlight.jpg

UNIONLACashCaProductHighlight-3.jpg

UNIONLACashCaProductHighlight-2.jpg

do you have more pics of those shoes under there? looks interesting

Unfortunately I do not have an more picture of those items.

Basically they are different variation of there cut & sew items.... Pullover, Zip Hoodie, Crew Neck, Henley Tee, etc...

All in different natural dyes.. Indigo, Cochineal, & Mud.

how's the fit of the kilgore jacket? if i'm a s in visvim shirt, do i stay the same or size up? i don't layer much though, only a shirt.

If you are generally a small in Visvim I would suggest getting a small in the jacket.