your first bj saved your life

scientifick

a du older than 18 letting a 13/14yr old girl give him head is beyond messed up - that is some future thirteen-esque predatory shit.

You dont speak to many women about sex, do you? Shit is shockingly common, sadly. Well, 200 years ago girls were considered old maids at 16, so trend is improving!

• 2 weeks later...

i was 15, she was 17. "one winged angel" was playing in the background and i kept thinking "this must be what sephiroth feels like when he gets head." she was amazing, took it to the base and swallowed--since then i've only met one other girl who was on par.

currently facing my worst dry spell ever in a shit town with nothing new to offer...

i was 15, she was 17. "one winged angel" was playing in the background and i kept thinking "this must be what sephiroth feels like when he gets head." she was amazing, took it to the base and swallowed--since then i've only met one other girl who was on par.

currently facing my worst dry spell ever in a shit town with nothing new to offer...

ok lol

interesting that all the posts so far have been about women.

Just sayin.

yeah i was thinking of posting to shake up this thread but i realized that the first bj i gave wasn't all that interesting. The 1000s i've given subsequently however are another story... ha!

^^this might be naive, but wouldn't many bi/gay guys have their first sexual experiences with girls - since it's normal to be messing around with girls as a teenager and many would be trying to fit in or even repress their homosexuality if they were uncomfortable with it...?

anyway, for me it was on a mattress under a pool table after people crashed out after some highschool party when I was 16. another guy was sleeping (I hope) across the room. she was 16 as well, and inexperienced. it was all teeth and eventually she just gave up

^^this might be naive, but wouldn't many bi/gay guys have their first sexual experiences with girls - since it's normal to be messing around with girls as a teenager and many would be trying to fit in or even repress their homosexuality if they were uncomfortable with it...?

That's pretty much my case...

The first bj I gave was to my first girlfriend's ex during a threesome, I was 13. The funny thing is that a few years later, that guy came out as well, and hooked up with me again before he graduated lol.

The first time I finished someone off was when I was 14, I blew my pedophile teacher who was 38 and married, in his office. It was during the second period snack break, he came so fast I wasn't even late for my next class...

Edited by benji47

^ lol

also,

in the laundry room located in the cellar of the boarding school i went to when i was 16.

lots of teeth, no climax and for some reason she couldnt open her mouth wide enough. i think someone walked in with their laundry while it was happening and then quietly disappeared again

I kind of wonder about that. It would make for a fascinating research survey LOL

That's pretty much my case...

The first bj I gave was to my first girlfriend's ex during a threesome, I was 13. The funny thing is that a few years later, that guy came out as well, and hooked up with me again before he graduated lol.

The first time I finished someone off was when I was 14, I blew my pedophile teacher who was 38 and married, in his office. It was during the second period snack break, he came so fast I wasn't even late for my next class...

story was coo until you said you blew your pedo teacher, report his ass.

• 1 month later...

not a first, but back when "titanic" came out in theaters this girl i briefly dated at the time gave me a bj in the emergency exit area of the movie house after the show.

i remembered primarily thinking about how relieved i was in getting it while standing up because my ass fell asleep and went numb from sitting through all 4 hrs of the movie. the bj became an afterthought at that point.

new years eve 2006, in an empty sport stadium. she was 15yo but really experienced. it was freezing cold, like -10celsius, i caught pneumonia because of that but obviously it was worth it.

i started dating her twin sister a month later lol.

When I was 16 I thought I'd struck gold when the captain of the cheer team said she needed a ride home.

Blew me in her own driveway, and considering she was (and still is) one of the tiniest girls I've ever seen, she struggled just to get half of it in there. At one point I think I choked her. The beej overall was terrible.

I was a sophomore in high school. I could tell this cubby chick with double fs was into me. We hang and she's like one of the dudes. We talk and topic turns to sex. She asks if I ever had a bj before. I say nope. Next thing I know at 10:45 am the next morning, I ask my ap bio teacher if I could use the restroom, I text her and we rendezvous in the guys restroom next to the school gym and she blows me in the stall. Got head from the same chick till I graduated and what makes me lol every time I reminisce is that the entire time she was blowing me she had a boyfriend.