Those look like a fucking toy you'd give to a kid to play with.

Apparently some of the stuff has been sold at a private sale already so we might get a report on the quality, but I'm not really expecting anything. I don't remember the last time I bought something from H&M even if some of the collab pieces looked appealing in pictures. Once I got a chance to see or feel them in person... I don't even bother.

Edited by Method

• 2 weeks later...

could anyone help me cop anything from the collection?

Or could anyone redirect me to a person that could help me?

Thanks in advance!

i can proxy any piece you want at retail price of the original piece copied adjusted for inflation

Edited by bryanayrb

im feeling the accessories.

i really like that faceless watch bracelet. anyone mind proxying me one?

if you really want it, pm me and we can work something out.

The sweater is really nice. Alpaca/wool blend. The rest of the collection is alright. They seem to have been really good about staying true to the original 'construction of the garments' (at least they appeared to be). The needle on all of the garments is spot on, which tells you it's not TYPICAL H&M shit. Yep.

• 2 weeks later...

Was the fur coat men's? If so it was in a different section so I didn't see it... Most of the Margiela stuff was on sale though. I went to the SoHo, 18th Street, and 59th Street locations and 59th had the biggest selection by far. Might want to call them to specifically ask about the fur though.