I actually like the idea of copying old garments. That way the design isn't half-assed, only the construction. Hah.

If it looks good, then why not...

buying margiela these days is like buying H&M margiela anyways. just a different factory and design team. its fucking diesel.

I like the fact that it's pieces from older collections. That way the pieces are pretty much guaranteed to be well designed, if not constructed. On the other hand I kinda feel bad for people who own those originals, now they will not be as unique and people will probably mistake them for being H&M, ha.

I hope the mens has better pieces once released.

2wrf67q.jpg

might get that wrap dress just to look at.

women's stuff is actually pretty ill

camel coat could be aiight but as with all things like this i imagine i'll lose all interest when i see it in person

sneakers could be a decent buy.. when is this supposed to drop?

id buy sneakers if there wasn't a line up in front of the store and a mass of people trying to buy shit just to resell. Margiela will probably reintroduce them, id rather front the extra dough and find them on sale than shame myself to buying shit quality margiela.

^ yeah but mmm sneakers aren't that great in quality to begin with. i mean, the uppers are okay, but i run through them sole heels in months.

i can't believe they're reissuing the one size fit none jeans i love those denim toga 4ev3rrrrr

If the quality matches the slightly higher prices than the usual H&M collabs I may buy a suit. The rest is crap.

someone should buy the duvet coat

c o z y

those prices are ridiculous, hopefully itll prevent the resellers from going crazy. all i really care about is the clogged up ebay searches when this drops.

Edited by Fycus

^ yeah but mmm sneakers aren't that great in quality to begin with. i mean, the uppers are okay, but i run through them sole heels in months.

really? i find the uppers are nearly indestructible and my sole is still in great condition with 2 years of wear. drag your heels?

buying margiela these days is like buying H&M margiela anyways. just a different factory and design team. its fucking diesel.

I think people fail to realize that just because a company OWNS another doesn't mean that they one in the same. Did you guys know Theory is owned by the same people as Helmut Lang and that same company owns Uniqlo too?

somehow though i don't think renzo rossi was like ok guys here's a stack of money for your probably money-losing tiny business, go do you

well i thought i'd have to get up early to try and pick up some of the men's stuff when it came out, but as i expected, all the men's looks pretty shit. just the pic of the sneakers alone tells me not to bother with them.

I like the Trompe L’oeil High-Top Sneaker in the white colorway & red. For $129 it's a steal for those who are already fans of MMM footwear.