I like the fact that it's pieces from older collections. That way the pieces are pretty much guaranteed to be well designed, if not constructed. On the other hand I kinda feel bad for people who own those originals, now they will not be as unique and people will probably mistake them for being H&M, ha.

id buy sneakers if there wasn't a line up in front of the store and a mass of people trying to buy shit just to resell. Margiela will probably reintroduce them, id rather front the extra dough and find them on sale than shame myself to buying shit quality margiela.

^ yeah but mmm sneakers aren't that great in quality to begin with. i mean, the uppers are okay, but i run through them sole heels in months.

really? i find the uppers are nearly indestructible and my sole is still in great condition with 2 years of wear. drag your heels?

buying margiela these days is like buying H&M margiela anyways. just a different factory and design team. its fucking diesel.

I think people fail to realize that just because a company OWNS another doesn't mean that they one in the same. Did you guys know Theory is owned by the same people as Helmut Lang and that same company owns Uniqlo too?

well i thought i'd have to get up early to try and pick up some of the men's stuff when it came out, but as i expected, all the men's looks pretty shit. just the pic of the sneakers alone tells me not to bother with them.