If you want something from Japan... ask me!

2000dB

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, what exchange rate are you using? If you're referring to a website, which website?

For example: http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html

Their exchange rate changes daily I think.

Also, are you charging for shipping within Japan? Say, you order something and they ship it to some site in Japan, then from there it's shipped to the US?

Also, what exchange rate are you using? If you're referring to a website, which website?

For example: http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html

Their exchange rate changes daily I think.

Also, are you charging for shipping within Japan? Say, you order something and they ship it to some site in Japan, then from there it's shipped to the US?

I use the credit card exchange rate found here because it's what I get charged myself.

Shipping inside Japan varies, sometimes it's free, but if not, most stores charge between 600 and 1000Â¥. I only charge what I'm being charged, and yes, I have it shipped in Japan then shipped out to elsewhere in the world.

hi,

are you thinking of selling stuff or bying stuff in japan. no matter if your are on the buy- or sellside. we are intersting. pls advise

Hi,

I take orders from people outside Japan and then buy items in Japan for those people. I'd be interested in selling stuff in Japan too, but I don't think I'm ready for that.

I hope I can be of any help to you :)

So, how exactly will your price quotes be calculated? For example, Juno's is the following...

[(x / 112) + 10 + 35 + 5]1.15 = total price in USD

x = item price (in Yen)

112 = Yen exchange rate (for $1USD)

10 = shipping within Japan (in USD)

35 = shipping to the U.S. from Japan (in USD)

5 = Japanese bank transfer fee (in USD)

1.15 = Juno's 15% fee

Since your fee is only 10%, and you don't include a bank transfer fee, will your calculation look somewhat like this?...

[(x / 112) + 10 + 35]1.10 = total price in USD

... I'd just like to make sure because I don't want to keep asking you how much something will cost in USD, and only PM you when I already know how much an item is and I definitely would like to purchase it.