If you want something from Japan... ask me!

2000dB

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, quick update on the situation... for those that have noticed I'm busy and slow, sorry.

I'm going to ship all the orders I have received today or tomorrow, depending if I have enough liquidity today. I should have more time now to reply to all your emails, so it should be back to my few hour response time. Feel free to proceed as usual, I just have to adapt to a much busier schedule.

Guys take it easy, the guy is busy!

I got a reply early this morning so no worries fellas~the dude is 100% genuine!

Yeah, I can understand those who ordered being impatient and worried. But if you're just planning to order then you should just chill and take it easy if he doesn't respond within a couple of hours, or even days. There's a life outside of supertalk. :-\

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Service on hold for the moment. I'm ridiculously tired of doing this service and I can't manage to do that with my other jobs.

I'll go through with the orders already placed of course. Email me if there's anything, but I might not reply. I will not reply to any PMs, so dont bother... my inbox is the scariest place ever.

Hey Guys

Give 2000db some slack. He's doing us all a favour.

Personally in my dealings he was honest and straightforward with an emphasis in providing a good service. My PBJ xx-005 was delivered on 31 December in London and the shipping took just two days. Yes he did forgot about my order for about seven days but he is human after all. If I was doing his job I don't think I can provide a quality service like he has done. All those emails, trips to shops and post office needs to be taken into account.I think we should show our appreciation and admiration to him for providing us a link to hard to get Japanese denim and clothing.

Thanks for your hard work 2000db.

Another level

The man is pulling back and getting ready to move on to new things, BUT he goes out a hero in my book. Got my 45 'Canes today, thanks to his help. I can't do direct (billing address and mailing addresses aren't the same), so I am very appreciative of his efforts. Who will assume his role with such aplomb?

All the best, V!

Success in the new adventures.

LL

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...