what you wish you were doing when you were 13 years old?

Was sitting in 8th grade life science class drawing pics of insane double kick drum sets with like 13 cymbals and marshall full stacks and shit, and my idiot pothead friend threw a sack of bud at me and it burst open on the table in front of me. One of those insanely cheap sandwich baggies worn through from crisp buds, with weak points developing from being carried around and fawned at for a few days on end. Shit was all over the table in the middle of class, and the teacher had his back to us, railing on about science - i had to make a split second decision and just Roomba'd all that bud up in one go. Chewed on it a bit and swallowed, teacher kinda turned around and saw something but didn't catch on . Was a lot of weed, friend lost out on some money there. Spent the whole day pretty high. Didn't really register with anybody when you're 13. I miss being called 'weedeater' and also miss having no expectations of me. Also coerced this fat kid trying to get friends to steal cartons of Newports from his parents (who were buying them on foodstamps) to bring them to school and sell them to us for a dollar a pack. Picked up smoking that way. Never talked to the fat kid again when we got to high school, he got into gaming or something, was hustling something else.

If I could change what I was doing at 18, then yeah...