fs: Selvage Wrangler Denim Jacket Mint and Selvage Sears Denim jacket! Dark Raw Indigo Selvage, Made in USA

guygarder

Photos below--->

1) Cool Selvage Wrangler jacket from the early 1970s. You can see the selvage line where the denim ends inside the opening, line is dark indigo (see photo). Denim is very dark indigo and should fade really nicely with wear. Except for some nice creasing in the arms, the jacket looks brand new and raw and hasn't developed any fading yet! Tagged a size 40 but fits the model in the photos who usually wears a size 38. See measurements before buying.

Asking $85 shipped in USA or $80 shipped in Canada. Contact me for price if you live outside of this region.

Shoulder to shoulder: 17 1/2 inches

Chest, across the front from pit to pit: 20 inches

Sleeves, from shoulder to cuff: 24 inches

Length from bottom back of collar to hem: 21 inches

2)

Dark Selvage Jean Jacket by Sears Roebuck. This looks to be from the 1960s-1970s. Made in the USA Selvage denim is very rare and practically impossible to find new. Check out the white selvage lines inside the jacket (see photos). The jacket looks like it was never worn and shows no signs of wear that I can see (see photos). Pick up this classic piece of Americana in quality dark indigo selvage denim. The tag reads 38 R but please measurements. Asking $60 shipped in USA or $55 shipped in Canada.

Contact me for price if you live outside of this region.

Shoulder to shoulder: 17 1/2 inches

Chest across the front: 20 inches

Length of sleeves from shoulder to cuffs: 24 inches

Length from below the back collar to hem: 23 1/2 inches

1) Wrangler

jeans1.jpg

il_fullxfull-1-3.jpg

il_fullxfull-2-3.jpg

il_fullxfull-3-3.jpg

il_fullxfull-6.jpg

2) Sears Roebuck Selvage Jean Jacket

il_fullxfull309360022.jpg