nimo112

GIRLS (hbo show) thread

anyone watch this? at first i thought it sucked but with each episode it got better.

tumblr_m547cyKQJP1qmm8t3o1_500.gif

tumblr_m547cyKQJP1qmm8t3o2_500.gif

mass, do you watch this?

mass, do you watch this?

yeah, but there are other shows i watch that are much worse. this shit is pretty bad still, but it's kinda funny sometimes. even how to make it in america was kinda funny sometimes. this shit is just as obnoxious.

Hipster nepotism with highly unlikeable bitches, count me in!

i just laugh at how terrible every is on that show.

i think thats what you are supposed to do.

all the characters are annoying idiots

All the characters are super unlikable but there's still something there that makes me actually really like it. First episode was pretty bad, but it got better.

I love this show

I wish the girls were hotter but I guess since the guess the fact they aren't 'cool' is part of the appeal. I liked how to make it in America but It started to get real corny.

i think what makes it appealing is that it's situationally more relatable that most shows. the characters on the other hand...

I think it's deplorable that Dunham's writing is treated with such high regard. There is hardly an ounce of depth to the show or any of it's characters, and the fact that the show is representative of a generation or whatever crap the media is spewing out just shows how far America has fallen. we're all fucked.

that said, brian williams daughter would really get the d.

lena dunham said on her colbert interview that she's a virgin. i'd be very surprised if that's true, since she gets boned in just about every episode

Edited by phen3N

shes 26??

red_top_left.gifResult for Virginity Calculatorred_top_right.gif Age: 26 years Ethinicity: White/Europeans You did not lose your virginity yet.

You are certainly above the normal age as most girls would have lost their virginity by the age between 18 and 19. If you still haven't found the perfect mate don't worry too much, many girls like remaining single and don't like to mingle. Biologically though it is better to have a baby before you are 35 years of age as after this the incidence of Down's syndrome goes up.

Edited by t3hcoke

mass, do you watch this?

This comment is the highlight of the thread so far.

yeah, but there are other shows i watch that are much worse.

I watched double digit episodes of Suburgatory before I truly realized what I was doing.