GIRLS (hbo show) thread

nimo112

i just laugh at how terrible every is on that show.

i think thats what you are supposed to do.

all the characters are annoying idiots

I think it's deplorable that Dunham's writing is treated with such high regard. There is hardly an ounce of depth to the show or any of it's characters, and the fact that the show is representative of a generation or whatever crap the media is spewing out just shows how far America has fallen. we're all fucked.

that said, brian williams daughter would really get the d.

shes 26??

red_top_left.gifResult for Virginity Calculatorred_top_right.gif Age: 26 years Ethinicity: White/Europeans You did not lose your virginity yet.

You are certainly above the normal age as most girls would have lost their virginity by the age between 18 and 19. If you still haven't found the perfect mate don't worry too much, many girls like remaining single and don't like to mingle. Biologically though it is better to have a baby before you are 35 years of age as after this the incidence of Down's syndrome goes up.

Edited by t3hcoke

mass, do you watch this?

This comment is the highlight of the thread so far.

yeah, but there are other shows i watch that are much worse.

I watched double digit episodes of Suburgatory before I truly realized what I was doing.