help!? Head Porter in Hong Kong??

script

hey idiom,thanks so much! ok it's much easier now to ask my friend to actually look for it.

erm...you're from HK i assume? maybe you can help me here, any idea what's the price for a headporter international backpack? neways, thanks so much for your help.

write your own script

icon_smile_big.gif cool! that will do it. i am supposed to visit hk for another time but have postponed my trip there to a later date. need to unwind the work stress for a good buying trip. i have been getting stuff from hk but it's all online and yea they're pretty alright except for kicks which is hard to gauge the sizing. i love visvim!

catch ya later...thanks dude! maybe we can hook up when i'm down in hk? icon_smile_wink.gif

write your own script

• 1 month later...

Actually I think there is an official Head Porter store in Causeway Bay. It's in the complex called Fashion Island, which is just down the street from Sogo..... sells all the Head Porter bags in all sizes and colors! There's also a shop in Langham Place in Mongkok that carries Head Porter.....