longboards are for dirty hippies and other unsavory types

am i right?  

293 members have voted

1. 1. am i right?

• yes, longboards are as bad as rollerblades
    • shut the fuck up

• 1 year later...

Its not the speed that's the thrill. Its the sketchy brake maneuvers at speed. The power slides are what makes it thrilling. I do agree that the ones that do it for speed do eventually quit and get into motorcycles lol

What would you consider soft wheels on a doublekick?

I'd consider soft wheels on a proper skateboard worthless unless you only ride old fucked up concrete parks.... They bounce when you try to do tricks on a normal surface, don't slide well, and wear faster.

And the vid you posted looks like a normal sf line, without tricks or style.

Edited by cheapmuthafukr

I ride all boards .. Carpark to the beach( with surfboard) : longboard

Bowl :intermediate with soft wheels and for the park hard wheels with normal deck. I use the intermediate for runs to the grocers too.. Hard wheels and little rocks an dirt along with groceries are a bad combo..

Edited by aso2004

lol i must agree that longboard look bad and loser in a way, its not a good look, it just look dumb, i agree regular skating look and is more nice 100%, i dont skate anymore neither do i longboard, but jeez you guys are hater, why people should ride normal street skateboard for downhill thing when there are now safer more technical board adapted for higher speed i presume. ?

Edited by aymerikmd

yo do any of you guys see people dragging around their longboard on a leash? what the fuck? and they ride it holding the string? most retarded shit i have ever seen, do people do this elsewhere or is it just 16 year old wannabe crust punks in van?

lol i must agree that longboard look bad and loser in a way, its not a good look, it just look dumb, i agree regular skating look and is more nice 100%, i dont skate anymore neither do i longboard, but jeez you guys are hater, why people should ride normal street skateboard for downhill thing when there are now safer more technical board adapted for higher speed i presume. ?

Would you wear ugly clothes?

here in england longboarders are even more cringeworthy. you ever been called 'dude' by a guy named Charles??

• 2 weeks later...