supertalk6
Sign in to follow this  
dsmivtr

FS(SOLD): ALDEN #8 Plain Toe Chukka 6.5D

up for auction are one of the most wanted shoes by alden. these are BRAND NEW and factory FIRST. It is extremely hard to find in these smaller sizes. alden are extremely popular and are known for their craftsmanship and quality. they are most known for their use of genuine shell cordovan.

details:

· size: 6.5d

· color: #8 (dark burgundy)

· last: barrie

· upper: shell cordovan

· double leather sole

· dovetail heel

· include original box

· retail: $651

please let me know if you have any questions as i do not accept returns or exchanges

FS: SOLDShipped within CON US. International shipping please PM

7271303340_acf89673a7.jpg

7271302532_26a9599cdf.jpg

7271301664_bf8e498391.jpg

7271300834_60b5385919.jpg

7271300058_9e5cb3c68d.jpg

Edited by dsmivtr

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Denimstoyevsky

View Advert Alden x Context x Role Club Roy boots
      Bought these direct from Context in late 2014. Worn for a while. Resoled by Brian from Role Club at the beginning of last fall with commando soles. Brian also swapped out the original eyelets for brass. This cost around $200. Since then, have been worn sparingly.
      Boots have recently been treated with Obenauf's and put away for summer. I have tried to take photos under different lighting conditions, but the color is hard to describe. It's essentially a matte black with a subtle dark green tint to it. The feel of the leather is especially oily right now, because of the Obenauf's but that will go away.
      Shoes come with box, shoe bags, and the original brown waxed laces, which are in fair condition.
      Let me know if you have any questions. 

Advertiser Denimstoyevsky Date 05/24/2017 Price $300.00 Category shoes  
    • By Denimstoyevsky
      Bought these direct from Context in late 2014. Worn for a while. Resoled by Brian from Role Club at the beginning of last fall with commando soles. Brian also swapped out the original eyelets for brass. This cost around $200. Since then, have been worn sparingly.
      Boots have recently been treated with Obenauf's and put away for summer. I have tried to take photos under different lighting conditions, but the color is hard to describe. It's essentially a matte black with a subtle dark green tint to it. The feel of the leather is especially oily right now, because of the Obenauf's but that will go away.
      Shoes come with box, shoe bags, and the original brown waxed laces, which are in fair condition.
      Let me know if you have any questions. 

• By Marw
      For sale is a pair of used Alden 403 "Indy" Chromexcel, sz. US10. With NEW SOLE 

The shoes have been used but have recently been resoled at the alden factory. The whole sole and welt were replaced with a new one. The upper is in great condition, and have tons of life left.
      Shoe: Alden 403 "Indy" Chromexcel
      Size: US10D, Trubalance last
      Condition: Sole: 10/10, Upper: 7.5/10
      Price: 350USD - Open for reasonable offers
      Shipping: 35-40USD, depending on location.

• By mrsmiff
      Hi SuFu –

We are Standard & Strange, based in Oakland, CA.  We’re a denim-centric menswear shop.  You can find us right at 5010 Telegraph Ave, next door to Pizzaiolo.

Our brand list is extensive, to say the least, but here’s the highlights:
      Full Count
      Ooe Yofuketen
      Indigofera
      Masterson’s
      Free Note
      Rogue Territory
      Momotaro
      Japan Blue Jeans
      Tellason
      Circle of Friends
      Naked & Famous
      Shockoe
      Thrux Lawrence
      Monitaly
      Alden
      Trickers
      Yuketen

We buy brands that we believe in, without compromise.  Initially, it was only Made In USA goods, but as we traveled and were introduced to more and more great brands, we added Canada, Japan, Europe, and the UK to our roster.

We’re constantly expanding our denim selection with the goal of being able to fit just about anyone to a great pair of jeans, whether it’s N&F weird guys in stretch selvedge denim, or 18oz Momotaro Natural Tapers.  We take the same approach to shirts, jackets, boots, and everything else – we try to have fits that work for just about anyone. 

About our name – one of my areas of interest has always been urban development, planning, and use, and one of the standout books in that area is “The Death and Life of Great American Cities†by Jane Jacobs.

There’s a passage that’s stuck with me over the years:
               "Cities, however, are the natural homes of supermarkets and standard movie houses plus delicatessens, Viennese bakeries, foreign groceries, art movies, and so on, all of which can be found co-existing, the standard with the strange, the large with the small." (bold emphasis mine).

When we found our original space – in Temescal Alley – it was on it’s 3rd rebirth – originally horse stables, the store fronts in the alley had long been used as cheap storage lockers.  When we built out the space we were tearing out boards that been there for 100+ years.

Our goal – whether it’s denim, boots, or shirts – is to make sure every person coming through our door gets what they want, even if it’s just a shot of whiskey and a warm welcome.

The best place to catch us online outside of here is Instagram, and via our email list.

Our 3-year anniversary party:

The denim wall:

When we needed gift cards, we went all in, and made them from brass:

We get a bit obsessive about our denim details - here's a macro of Full Count's 100% Zimbabwean cotton:

And another because why not:

Kapital Century denim and aged button:

Finally, Brandon, one of our team, getting serious about some Rogue Territory and Momotaro:

• By Kekoa
      Original Listing here with pics: http://www.styleforum.net/t/525337/alden-color-8-captoe-boot-9-5d-brand-new-sand-suede-indy-9-5e/0_50

For sale, I have a 1 week use, pair of Alden Color 8 Cap Toe boots, as well as a never used/brand new pair of sand suede Indy's. Captoe is 10D Barrie and Indys are 9.5E Trubalance. They pretty much feel the same in terms of width. So if you wear either size, then you should be able to fit in both. Both are in perfect/near perfect condition, so the price I am offering is fair.

Made a mistake, captoe is actually a 10D
      10D Color 8 Captoe Boot - J.Crew - $400.00

Specs:

Cap-Toe style
      eyelets and speed lacing in perfect condition
      Double oak-tanned leather sole.
      Box Included
      Shoe bags included

Worn about a week in Rome.

9.5E Sand Suede Indy Boot $275.00

Specs:
      Indy Boot style
      eyelets and speed lacing in perfect condition
      Crepe sole.
      Box Included
      Shoe bags included

Never worn

Willing to sell both for $675.00

Price INCLUDES shipping+PayPal fees, so please factor that into your decision.

NOTE: Please do not discuss price in main thread. Please send a PM