Money ≠ Happiness

jackg

Just paid cash for a new 4runner. It takes me to the mountains to snowboard or camp. Just getting away from people and the world.

This makes me very happy.

Money doesn't buy happiness, it buys things that enable potential happy feels. 

you finally out of that bum shitty ass EG?

and here comes this guy to shit on your happiness 

• 1 year later...

dependent upon the environment, money can grant security, not happiness

depending on the circumstances, security can be used as a solid foundation for consistent happiness or joy with life

however, it is security that comes from one's self which stands the test of time and external factors, unlike money. 

sorry4thenecro

Edited by uizm

"computing arts" being the practice of using things like programming and electronics to create artwork..

Though i've mainly used the java-based Processing language for my work, I have experience writing code in Java, C, and C++. The highest i've gone up in the CS curriculum at my uni is Advanced Data Structures, but I don't remember shit from that class.

Ok, you'll be fine. Breathe a little. Learn some Javascript/jQuery (it's really easy if you've written anything before), how HTML works and you'll end up eating shit for a year or two, but after that it'll go A OK!

That is if you want to be a web developer. I don't really recommend it (I'm trying to get out of it myself), but if you need to eat/pay bills, there you go.