fs/ic: carpe diem leather, rick owens leather scuba

ok, I have a few leather jackets for sale.

One is a Carpe Diem leather in size 2 a girl wore regularly. I think it is a mens/unisex jacket originally. The jacket has seen a fair amount of wear and nights out in town, and there are a few small tears in the leather, but there is lots of life left. It doesn't fit me and I just want to get rid of it. Pictures are below, I think the jacket is similar to/the same as another one which sold on stylezeitgeist. Since I am crappy at taking pictures I am including the link here: http://stylezeitgeis...ead.php?t=10947

The price I am looking for is 450€ + whatever tracked shipping costs to your place. iirc this is about 25€ to the US and most places, cheaper within Europe. I think insurance is an additional 5€. I will check shipping fees.

I also have a Rick Owens Scuba in darkshadow in sz large which is slightly too big on me and which I might sell if I get a good offer or trade for another one or a Molino in medium. I'm going to take pictures of it in the next days. Ideally I am looking for 650€ for the Scuba.

I have also added a damir doma jutter leather in perfect size 52 below, and some measurements for the scuba.

004vsz.jpg

002wbx.jpg

118ev.jpg

119sw.jpg

123eam.jpg

Here is a fit pic from sz:

img2129copy.jpg

A few pictures of the scuba. Need to take some in better lighting, they don't do it justice.

kgrhqnnme63s98cjbpcbiib.jpg

kgrhqrhqe7qvrr9cbpcbivbi.jpg

kgrhqrnme63s987ebpcbiyi.jpg

Edited by Agent Orange

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...