WTB: Givency Rottweiler T-Shirt

Chad Hugo

A/W 2011/2012 collection, regular fit.

Any size considered, would prefer 46/48, but will take any size of the regular, not over sized fit t-shirt.

Will be happy to pay double the original retail value (so $512), could even go above 2 x retail for the right size/condition.

Payment via paypal, premier, fully verified account, money waiting.

I have seen all the fakes on eBay and am well aware of the differences, please don't contact me with fakes as I have seen plenty and am only looking for an authentic t-shirt. There are tens of fakes listed every week on ebay, all are quite obvious for various reasons- sellers with little or dubious feedback, sellers who have before sold items up to a value of $5 selling givenchy, sellers who mysteriously have unlimited supply, t-shirts with tags still on 6 months later, lack of pictures, etc etc.

If you have authentic t-shirt and would consider selling, or know someone who does, please get in touch with me, I will beat any genuine offer, but will only send payment once I have reliable proof of authenticity.

email is: [email protected] or via pm.

Thanks in advance,

All the best12278M041001_1_1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I am still looking to buy this t-shirt in the coming weeks, I have contacted both members above but no response from either, both seem to not have checked the forum at all recently.

If anyone has an authentic t-shirt PLEASE let me know, I am offering $520 plus shipping for a t-shirt in regular fit, with some proof of authenticity.

Any size considered. My email is [email protected] or feel free to pm me I am checking messages here regularly.

Thanks in advance.

All the best