tumblr_mbn6ww1ZsI1qkeacqo1_1280.jpg

the best part was that i walk out of the club with this girl, bring her back to the hotel, fuck her twice and then going back to the club dancing with friends like nothing happened

that doesnt have much to do with dating at this point, but that was an amazing weekend

ey kinda a random question. i'm thinking of fucking with this girl, but she's got hella problems. i made this chart, but i'm unsure how to proceed

pros

- kawaii

- 5'7

- i suspect she has a boyfriend, so fucking with her will definitely make my stay at this school a lot more interesting before i transfer out

cons

- dresses like a kitschy fob (she has a domo backpack, what the fuck!??!?!?!)

- has the personality of an awkward loner

- she's older than me but is still a virgin, which makes me think she's fucking crazy, a prude, or she was fat before she met me

- she appears to wear an above avg amount of makeup

- she smiles way too fucking much

i'm thinking i should go for it, but idk.

Edited by mirandajulyiscool

• 2 weeks later...

I break it down like this.

1.Dont give a fuck

2.Dont give a fuck

optional #3. don't give a fuck.

if you fuckin with a girl that only cares about money and looks, chances are you fuckin with the wrong broad son.

being drunk only helps because it forces you to not give a fuck.

this is the shit, got the beezy and got over a stupid inferiority complex with white broads. Thank you dovo. Any suggestions for transitioning from the chase into something a bit more serious without being cheesy and love-dovey as fuck?

met this girl, things been going good and shit but right before i met her i decided to take a break from jawnz and just be in the cozy boy comfort club so she thinks i know nothing about jawnz.

so the other day she kind of hinted that she wants to see ya boy all gussied up and shit like this bitch just dared me to jawnz out.

she don't even know…she don't even, know.

she wants the jawnz

give her the jawnz

this is the shit, got the beezy and got over a stupid inferiority complex with white broads. Thank you dovo. Any suggestions for transitioning from the chase into something a bit more serious without being cheesy and love-dovey as fuck?

I think everyone has their own approach to things like this so I'm hoping some of the real gurus will chime in and get some other ideas and opinions flowin but this is what works for and has been working for me (not saying its the golden rule or anything because i can be dead wrong)

1. lay it all out on the table: not saying this girl needs to know everything about you in the first 5 five minutes of your date but be honest with her. Also for flying fucks sake be yourself don't try to be someone your not (taking her to places you actually hate, doing shit you know you never do or want to do for that matter) because it'll look like you changed once your true colors eventually begin to show (they always do) and you don't want her to have expectations that you can't keep up with.

2. stay humble: don't be that douchey ass du that brags about all the shit he's got. not gonna lie tho, I've seen this shit work for one night stands but at the end of the day nobody likes a bragger.

3. listen: most girls love to talk so let them. this also gives you a chance to feel the chick out and see if you even really like her.

4. give just a lil more fucks but not too much. don't be clingy, you have a life outside this chick remember that. give her room to breathe and appreciate the space she gives you. let her initiate shit sometimes. this is actually awesome because you don't come off as a clingy weirdo and you still get to keep your hood pass intact with the homies.

and remember, hoes (male or female) come and go but your real friends and family will always have your back. never compromise those relationships for some dame.

stay truuuu to you. if she likes what she sees, coo. if not, fuck it.

What happens when you start talkin denim & she says "have you got the new AG / ROCKN REPUBLIC / "A" POCKETS" (insert other mainstream jeans here)?? lol (0)

that would never happen because i am from supertrash. and if she ever started talking some shit that even remotely sounded like it had anything to do with superdenim id tell her to get the fuck out of my life because this aint romeo and juliet.

Edited by dovo

if some bitch complemented me on the the sick fades I have and asks me how many washes, I'll uppercunt her so hard. Same goes for any dus.

i'd just tell her i wash them as often as she washes her vagina

I've been hanging out with one of my younger sister's friends (uh oh). She's vegan and is all 'bout that life. I am not. She brought me lunch (too soon, bro) and it was straight nasty. I've had plenty of vegan food before but this shit was next-level gross. Being the chump I am, I ate it while smiling and telling her it was delicious. As soon as she left I went out and ate some delicious dead animals.

I h8 vegans but there are way too many of them that are attractive in the bay.

I echo petes statement about vegan/vegetarian chicks in the bay. I share my own reservations about it, but overall I think they just fall into the "I live in the mission" crowd that are starting to grow old for me. Got dome from a vegan and holy shit did she swallow, so I think they make some exceptions.

I've been hanging out with one of my younger sister's friends (uh oh). She's vegan and is all 'bout that life. I am not. She brought me lunch (too soon, bro) and it was straight nasty. I've had plenty of vegan food before but this shit was next-level gross. Being the chump I am, I ate it while smiling and telling her it was delicious. As soon as she left I went out and ate some delicious dead animals.

I h8 vegans but there are way too many of them that are attractive in the bay.

Vegetarians are fine and typically don't mind if you're not. Vegans tho, are usually next level and fucking annoying. I know this from dating or going on a date with either, multiple times. I seemed to be all up in that shit without trying.

I was also vegetarian for a long time, vegan for a year or so.

Who knows, you might have found one of the few that are tolerant and not completely pompous about their lifestyle.

Q: How can you tell if a person is vegan?

A: Don't worry, they'll let you know.

-----------------------------------------------------------

My girlfriend is vegetarian. She doesn't try to push it on anyone. It's her personal choice, and she keeps it that way. Tell her you prefer eating meat. It's really that simple.

Yeah, I don't really hate vegans/vegetarians but I definitely feel like it's more of an ego-stroke than really caring about animals. I think it's pretty terrible the way livestock gets treated these days but I'm still gonna eat them. They taste so good. Maybe I'll buy that pricey free range organic shit when I have some more spending money. I also think it's kind of funny how often you hear people say 'I was a vegan/vegetarian for XX amount of time' as though it's more of a phase than a real commitment.

just like any other asshole trying to push their views upon all those in their periphery, there will always be the self-righteous vegan. for these types, veganism presents a kind of faux-activist mentality without actually requiring direct action. i don't really get when people go vegan as part of some kind of trendy lifestyle choice like shitty tattoos and fixed gears. rather often it can be an inconvenience, so i doubt it's really worth whatever hipster cred these people garner from it.

i've been vegan for a little over three years now and it's really simple for me--i like animals and it makes me feel bad inside to consume their bodies or products, so i don't. i'm not gonna talk someone's ear off for thirty minutes about the horrors of the beef industry while they're munching on a burger at the bar because nobody wants to hear that shit. i think i've said this before, but if i was more like the type of vegans many of you here seem to hold in contempt, i'd have no friends (especially in texas).

• 3 weeks later...

a buddy and i were talking about this today and i didn't have too much to say about it because I'm not about that facebok life (this is actually one of the reasons why i don't have a Facebook) so let me ask you brus.

how do you feel about a girl that you've been dating not a gf yet but getting there that still has pictures of her and her ex somewhere within her collection of Facebook photos?

what does that say about said bz?

when is it ok if ever to ask her to take them down? should you even have to ask?

what happens when your face gets on that time line and you find yourself tagged in the same album as said bzs ex?

a buddy and i were talking about this today and i didn't have too much to say about it because I'm not about that facebok life (this is actually one of the reasons why i don't have a Facebook) so let me ask you brus.

1) how do you feel about a girl that you've been dating not a gf yet but getting there that still has pictures of her and her ex somewhere within her collection of Facebook photos?

2) what does that say about said bz?

3) when is it ok if ever to ask her to take them down? should you even have to ask?

4) what happens when your face gets on that time line and you find yourself tagged in the same album as said bzs ex?

so i assuming "you" are in the photos and not an album specifically just for exes lol :huh2:

but facebok ain't real life

1) if she and her ex are hanging out in real life consistently with opportunities for them to fuck i'd be worried, bzs tend to not count exes in cheating.

if you and her haven't fucked yet, you in too deep to even consider worrying. fuck her first. said bz probably just remembers good times or wants others to remember that she remembers about her ex; in both these cases don't give a fuck, although the latter is a flag.

2) don't give fuck; you can't change the bz, but if you want to overthink she wants to own her men so she keeps them locked up in their facebok.

3) don't give a fuck; i.e. don't ask even if she says ok. you can only change your inner dovo in to channelling less fucks, and not overthink it. if she wants to do don't stop her, but don't force it.

4) don't give a fuck; but if you must then post pics of said bz in your ex album

P.S. other facebokers are overthinking it too

Edited by t3hcoke