after how many dates should a girl at least offer to pay?

should she even offer or try to pay at all?

I think a girls answer to this question can potentially tell you everything you need to know about the type of person said bz is.

Edited by dovo

ok, realtalk.

As far as a girl paying for a date, or her share or whatever...I've found it's generally a fantasy scenario that doesn't really come true, and when it does...I / you / all of us generally don't want it to happen anyway. I've been all over the map with dating; single dates with randoms, mid-length timeframe dating with familiar girls, going out often with a long term girl, married...all that, and the universal truth is the guy is almost always expected to pay. It is nice, and I do like it sometimes when a girl randomly surprises me with an evening out, or pulls out her CC and covers the tab, but it is very much the exception to the rule. I'm not really trying to be that dude that has his date pay for him, it just feels emasculating and I'm not really about that. If she kops movie tickets as a surprise, I'm about that. As long as she isn't demanding or expecting me to cover something expensive, and shows her appreciation...afterward...then I'm cool with covering.

If you're on a tight budget, and her expectations are high, then you're fucked and probably need to have a real real talk with her or bounce to a different girl. You can only get away with cute cheap things for so long. They do expect you to pull out your wallet, and they are judging you on your ability and willingness to do so.

I make my women pay for half the shit usually. Works.

Am I an asshole or do I have game...? Not sure.

Also, Djrajio is a 29 YEAR OLD B.A.L.L.A.„¢ FROM TOKYO. Don't fuck with him. So much game.

And to add to Boybetterknow's comment, french bitches from Montreal and Europe are fucking crazy. I seem to have had more sanity coming from Acadian chicks.

Edited by Lozinski

I'm french and i can confirm that french girls are amongst the weirdest girls in the world

thought you were from canada/quebec man, anyway

french girls are just so weird you're right.

im back from warsaw, that's where the girls at : two nights, two different clubs, two different girls fucked in the hotel room

im all about those emerging markets man

honestly, i see what fatbaldman is getting at.

i find an independent chick way more attractive than a girl who expects me to pay for everything. i have never felt emasculated when a girl fits the bill nor have i ever felt weird. plus i still got the puss.

then why are you asking the question BasedDovo.

because i was wondering what other dus take on this was. i have never dated a girl like the one im currently dating. all the other ones ive had to fight them to let me pay for things.

idunno but this one right here mane i feel may be a gold digger but she fucked up because she is definitely fuckin with a broke nigga.

OkayOkay, TED talks are pretty much scientists, economists, etc talking about interesting subjects.

And on the matter of paying for dinner, I always offer to pay for me and date. If she insists on paying for her half I'm down, but I always go in prepared to drop cash for both of us.

Here's a question though, do you dudes tip higher when you're with a girl? I tend to tip high so its never really crossed my mind.

he was talking about tipping more when you're out with a girl, probably to either show her you have more money, or that you are conscious about the effort servers make. I've probably done it subconsciously. Except for the last place I took my girl and she told me I wasn't tipping enough, so I left another couple bucks. But I still think I left more than enough the first time -___-

can't believe the amount of misinformation that is being given here

going dutch or paying for the girl and tipping 10 or 20% doesn't matter, it's not a deal breaker... it's not gonna stop her from sucking your dick at the end of the night if you play it right

having a ted talk to teach you about women is as terrible as signing up for that pick up artist shit with mystery

everybody is overanalyzing everybody, this is the dovo dating club not djrajio's

Got my own share of rare dope shit, and some obscure matching 24" and 20" his-n-hers. That ain't dating stuff though, that's seasoned-spouse cutesy shit so dovo doesn't need it right now. Hit me up on the museum, wastingmoneylikeitwasfree

/bromance-makeup