I like conversing with people, when I speak I contort my face and gesture with my hands like Bill Gates. I def know what I want out of life and am passionate about my interests. I used to be nervous and quiet, real stand off-ish type of guy, not so much now, it's been stated previously but yea it's all about being comfortable with yourself, sometimes you say dumb shit or you have dorky gestures, nothing to fret over, real futile worries.

Currently I'm wetting my feet in the creek of women, I haven't dated so much, more so gotten to know the girls I see on the train or in my classes, it's a lot of fun, I studied the myers biggs tests, real cool to analyze people from what they let out in conversation.

Edited by Bluish

got a double date coming up with a hot scottish girl and her israeli friend

i got very few to no male friends (lone wolf concept)

what are my options?

here, enjoy a chump cookie

Also, she brought her israeli friend to judge you and also as insurance that you've haven't gone creppy or something. Girls do this all the time. And when they do, you should ACCEPT the invitation with the friend. Most guys try to get the one-on-one ASAP but you gotta pay a little money to play in the game. Girls want guys that other girls want. So if her israeli friend found you attractive, it automatically amplifies your attractiveness. Just as long as you don't fuck up the meeting. I sort of see it as leverging your position; but it goes both ways.

so bring a bi-girlfriend, leverage that and go for a foursome.

Edited by t3hcoke

???

that post makes no sense

what is your question?

trying to analyze people will make you overthink

I forgot to ask, I suppose I could edit my post but what the hell, I'll ask in this post.

I don't enjoy dating, haven't so far, what's up with that. It's not that I'm nervous (okay somewhat, but not the debilitating type) or have no money, I simply do not enjoy dating, it feels like a chore. How do I change my mindset? Usually I can adapt to situations and go with the flow, not so much in this field and that annoys me.

Also, analyzing is fun, I was much more confused before.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Been hanging out with a really cute girl on my floor, seems to be cool. Probably gonna take her hiking next week. I have an extra ticket for this Kendrick Lamar concert but she's gonna be out of town that weekend :(. Might ask art major girl on floor if she wants to come.

Trying to keep my options open, don't wana get locked in with one girl just yet. Also, apparently I got some cute girls number over the weekend but I drunkenly deleted it by accident. Sucks, but atleast I know my confidence has been crazy high lately.

xpost

Been married since ancient long-ago days, ergo I do not have to date. The thread is dealing with alot of deep ins-and-outs, crazy bitches and so on. But on an interjection level, I do want to say I agree with the cross post, dovo. 99% of them breezes (or motherfuckers in general) you will never see or encounter again, ever. So fuck it. Any of them you try to pull will see your weak moments sooner or later anyway, waking up shitty, scratching your ass, being broke, etc.

repped boy better know for "wingwoman" too...yes

superfit blonde beezy informed me that art major is SUPER religious and has some super religious BF. *Shakes fist at sky* Will still attempt to bring her to the dark side. Still workin on cute girl, she's kinda shy so I always have to initiate conversations. Kinda dont know how to make a move on her? The shy thing throws me off.

superfit blonde beezy informed me that art major is SUPER religious and has some super religious BF. *Shakes fist at sky* Will still attempt to bring her to the dark side. Still workin on cute girl, she's kinda shy so I always have to initiate conversations. Kinda dont know how to make a move on her? The shy thing throws me off.

living in the southern states do you find many girls are out of bounds because they're super religious? personally ive never met a girl whose been religious

Got some girls number last night, didn't drunkenly delete it. Very proud of myself. They told me I was awesome because "I actually had the balls to come and talk to them, and not just stare." They don't go to my college which sucks, but if I see em again its a definant possibility of smashin' the brunette.

Edited by kelleydenham

Goddamn, kinda fucked up tonight. Chillin with hometown blasian beezy at a HS football game (back home for the weekend) and didnt make a move. She was sending me some signals but I messed up, got nervous, and didnt pursue. Later that night, hit up hometown black beezy. We walk around and talk for like an hour. When we're walkin back to her house, I try to make a move and she shrugs it off.

Have an opportunity to hang out with one or the other tomorrow. Blasian girl is mad cute and likes me, but I'm worried that she would want to make a relationship official real quick but I really am not looking for that right now. Black beezy wants me to come to a party tomorrow, and she might be down if she gets a few drinks/bowl hits in her. I could more easily hit it and quit it with her, but even with drinks am not sure if she would be down.

Predicaments dawg

Good point man. Blasian girl is really cool and I legit like her, I just don't wana get stuck dating a hometown girl while I'm 2 hours away at college. Just chatted with her so she didn't get dat vibe,

Black beezy on the other hand most likely got dat vibe, but I'm ok with that cuz that is all that she would be.

Definitely agree that hometown BZs are a delicate issue. Wouldn't mind gettin' into a causal relationship with the blasian girl but I would have to tell her straight up it cant be official until she goes to college.