ahk1979

canada :: toronto :: general

If I were you I'd get a minimum wage job asap (tim hortons is always hiring man) and live in a crap hotel so that what you get from the job covers your temp living expenses and relieves the drain from your savings. While you have a place to sleep look for proper living arrangements and jobs. It's not like your 8Gs are going to be gone by the end of the week.

okay, no hate. but sorry if the red carpet doesnt fall in front of you on arrival. if that bit about the job was aimed at me then your lucky im still trying to make it happen for you. james has done you a huge solid, and im about to do you another but if you wanna act like a victim we could all the save the favours for someone with more patience. youve been here two days. relax, guy. ill get you a number to call by the end of tomorrow about that job and possibly get you a couch to sleep on. you showed up during the cities craziest week and consider yourself fortuante to have even one person bending their hectic schedules to accomodate you. you actually have a few people trying to help you here, so that being real lucky. these are strangers who know you through text. ease back and be willing to compromise and you might get a head start handed to you.

You seem kind of frustrated. My bad. <3

Hey

So my sister will be in Toronto tomorrow on a trip and was looking for ideas and stuff for a bookstore / gallery she is thinking of opening here, so are there any shops with nice inners that are worth checking out? So far i think she has Magic Pony and Function13 lined up, but any other ideas would be great.

Thanks!

Yeah, that looks great thanks.

It'll also probably have stationery stuff, so any nice-ish stationery stores would be cool too.

Me and my friends are sick of ohio and we planned a spontaneous trip to Toronto to drink with out worry and hoping to find fake id maybe. What are the best clubs for dance/electro/house? dosent have to be a huge place, and underground party would accutally be better. hows the shopping? since the dollar is up on the canadian I want to do some new kicks shopping. My friends got money so they'll prob want to go to desingner places, im down for anything. Any help on the city would be awesome. Thanksssss

isn't there a city called toronto in ohio?

yes there is.

omfg tiesto is playing in toronto this weekend, I am missing my fav dj by a week :( ultrasadface

omfg tiesto is playing in toronto this weekend, I am missing my fav dj by a week :(ultrasadface

pls lock thread..i wanna blow my brains out.

pls lock thread..i wanna blow my brains out.

yo gfunk wanna go down to circa on saturday night wearing tiesto t-shirts and pick up cwgs and get in some fist fights with some bros?

this thread is gold.

please kill it though before i put on some DJ tiesto and shoot myself in the head.

Tiesto x Tegan And Sara track has to be the worst thing I have ever listened to in my entire life.

ultrasadface youre from ohio.

ULTRAULTRAsadface that i still fuckin live here.

1102076978_james-lebron1.jpg

drew.jpg

Cleveland_Indians.gif

Cleveland_Browns.jpg

okay, someone change the name of this thread to Ohio info please.

ohio.jpg

at least we got lebron and grady sizemore.

t1_cover0514.jpg

Ha wow this did turn to gold. I apologize for the lameness earlier, but being from ohio seeing tiesto would be exciting because I never to a trance event. jesus im actually really embarrassed from that last post, but oh well its the internet. but back to the topic should I stick to this thread for questions or just go to the other thread?

if you like tiesto, stay in ohio. we dont need anymore tiesto fans here.

What's going on? Where are the best clubs, bars, things to do for New Years? My bros and I are gonna tear it up.

New Year's Eve always sucks in my opinion, no matter where you are. I think I am DJing a loft party my friends are throwing, so you could come to that.

New Year's Eve always sucks in my opinion, no matter where you are. I think I am DJing a loft party my friends are throwing, so you could come to that.

james, i thought you were gonna be in brooklyn?

im trying to get new years off to be in the city. i dont know if itll happen.