canada :: toronto :: general

ahk1979

i'm an ethnic minority...i look really old apparently...uh...i'd use my bro's real ID (which is past expiration now...i think) and he's 20.

if youre black and going to white clubs you can pretty much use a black guys id and you'll get in. any black guy. seriously. but wait a minute. WESTSIDE is making a Toronto appearance?!

if youre black and going to white clubs you can pretty much use a black guys id and you'll get in. any black guy. seriously. but wait a minute. WESTSIDE is making a Toronto appearance?!

not nemore...i was supposed to come this weekend but i had 2 get my wisdom teefus pulled.

i need to get my wisdom teeth pulled. which orthodontists in toronto give SuFu discounts?

for reals though, my grill is fucked and i dont have a dental plan. you think dentists will aceept any ID with a black guy on it just like bouncers do, or am i fucked cause im actually chinese.

it cant hurt more than the coat hanger abortion i had last week.

clo - bring the tools to the meet and lets get rugged. if i survive sans painkillers, i will treat you to a pair of short shorts. but you have to wear them all day.

im a student but not full time and like someone said, student dental plans are the ghey and dont cover anythign that can be consideres cosmetic. i guess not having swollen cheeks isnt a practical health concern. meh.

and westside, i cant rep you again but i hope youll take comfort in knowing the rugged man once puked on a good friend of mine while shoulder riding an underage girl and giving me a pound. thats the closest thing to a religious experience ive ever had.

im a student but not full time and like someone said, student dental plans are the ghey and dont cover anythign that can be consideres cosmetic. i guess not having swollen cheeks isnt a practical health concern. meh.

and westside, i cant rep you again but i hope youll take comfort in knowing the rugged man once puked on a good friend of mine while shoulder riding an underage girl and giving me a pound. thats the closest thing to a religious experience ive ever had.

hahhahah this is exactly why the rugged man is so loved yet not widely successful.

• 1 month later...

Can anyone recommend a good (read: great) tailor in Toronto?

I want to get the arms of a Wings & Horns jacket shortened by a few inches. There are a few details around the sleeve cuff, so its a bit more complicated than simply shortening it.

I called Holts, they were unsure of whether or not they would do it because, even though they carry the line now, I didnt buy it there.

hopefully its cool to ask in here, anyone know where i can get some dry denim in toronto for around $200-250? what brands would have dry denim in this price range

everywhere. check klaxon&howl, delphic, sydney's, nomad etc.

too bad you missed the delphic sale on julian red selvage. they were down to like 200.

that newish place, nextdoor at queen and spadina carries some nice stuff too. but their brother store due west carries really wack shit. don't even bother with that place.

damn last time i was at klaxon&howl, they had some vintage vivienne westwood boots that i'm still having wet dreams about...