canada :: toronto :: general

ahk1979

Guest kertez04

But really just come for the BITCHES... they may not be the most stylish or sophisticated in the world but they come in every size, shape, color you could imagine....i just saw a hot mexican midget on the subway... i shit you not

But really just come for the BITCHES... they may not be the most stylish or sophisticated in the world but they come in every size, shape, color you could imagine....i just saw a hot mexican midget on the subway... i shit you not

i'm not gonna touch on this one.

yes im black...but axtsang lol..im not pushing nething.. i just like pacific malls bubble tea ahah..

im not intensified with the asiaphillia thing..Just a strong interest.. but just for you ill dim it down and wont speak of it again..

But ur asian-canadian, if nething u should be happy that im somewhat promoting ahah..

I'm pretty happy of the way it is nowadays and the directions in which it's growing into. Although I can be stated as "asian-canadian", I probably appear to most in the beginning as a "fob". I love my asian culture.

Maybe I was just scar-ed when I was a kid? Those black kids (whom are prob into the "gangster thug" scene now) from my school as a kid who would pretend they were Ash Catch'em and throw toy pokeballs around were whack as hell.

ahahah @ the last sentence.. Ash catchem ahahah.. i was never like that.. It was Pogs and crazy bones for me..That and hangin out at the park with my friends(most of which were asian...am i creepin u out again?:P)..I grew up around the donlands and danforth area which is full of asians... I personally love the asian culture because its so deep..so much involved with it..

Perhaps i put myself out there too much to the point where it seems like im some creeped out asian-lover whore...but its not that..Its just the influence ive had throughout my life that made me this way i guess..

But i see what you mean though, for a black dude to have such strong interest in asian culture is kinda weird, considering that most of the black dudes i know are wearing baggy jeans with du rags and what not

Im totally different axt, honestly we should hang out if this meetup ever occurs..

we also have the goodfoot building which houses some sick shops & livestock, capsule, uncle otis, and shit loads of other great shops. what else... great food, night life, and if you're not 21 yet the drinking age is 19.
i'm 18.

GAY. is it strictly enforced? cause my brother is 20 and he's going to come along.

Lets just say they'll check you extremely hard...Like gimme says, stay far away from all ages...

The security is hella tight now because of shit thats been going on lately with young teens posing as 21 yr olds n stuff and creating problems