soak baby.... yeahhhhhhh (clothing fetish videos)

• 3 weeks later...

not sure what this is

http://test.logo.ec/holding/videos/BURNINGUP_SEASON2_PROMO.mp4

but i'm gonna call it now.  consider this a futuristic prediction:

"underground fashion culture magazine features young male models wrapped in furry melting ma-1 flight jackets covered in mud"

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

sufu footwear: "Stomping peanuts with AF1" (youtube video by *sneakerAirmaxbw*)

styleforum footwear: "Crockett & Jones on the pedal" (youtube video by *uktoecaps*)

ok now can someone post a visvim mud stomping video tho

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

the tension in that AF1 peanut video is so intense.  you can really feel how deliberately sexual it's supposed to be

Step Onmenow 1 year ago i wish i was in side of that peanut

swisssneaker 2 years ago love it...hot sneakers my friend....hope you feel good...kiss..pascal
Edited by e0d9n0b5

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Was chillin ova by the sk8 park wit a bunch of my straight bros the other day. We was guzzlin 40's nd stoned to ova 4:20. I was checkin the hott sk8ter sagger on the other side, tryin to be discrete since my bros thinks im straight. I then spot this hottie, who was saggin low, liftin his shirt showin off his killer low double sag with polo undies, bballs, baggy jeans, a wife beater and his sexxy sk8 sneaks. I was gettin rock hard... I was watchin more as he was playin on his board wit his sk8 bros, doing a bunch of flips, grinds, nd shit off the launch ramp...He was a total hottie nd my boxerz was startin to tent. I was all thugged out, baggy jeans saggin low, showin off my swag, bballs, undies nd my jersey. Also had on my hoodie and dc's. I then looked ova nd he is starin at me. Gots me harder. I then decided I needed to piss bad and maybe relieve the tension in my boxerz so I got up. my bros is all like, "dude where u goin?"" I says, "To take a piss Yo!" I then walked down back behind the stadium. I had my shirt lifted up, sag on full show nd was jus finishin up, semi hard cock still out. I then turns around nd who is standin there starin but the hott sk8ter sagger MC! He says, "YO, nice sag u gots there", I said, "Thanx Yo! u inta dat?" He then replied, "Yeah I is, gets me so turnt." I then came back, "Yo, me too." I said, "wat u up too?" He said, "nuttin, jus goin for a walk in the woods to smoke a J, maybe go for a swim to cool. You want to cum?..." one thing leads to another...and this is where the vid starts... End up walkin in the woods, come across a puddle, start making out, playing in the puddle, Cock sucking, getting totally soakin wet and then we get a hott money shot out of the new model MC! This vid will make u nut if not twice.

lmao

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...