favorite places to eat?

greentea

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best overall: marlow and sons on broadway in williamsburg.

best cheap (under$5): vietnamese sandwich shoppe on elizabeth between broome and mott

best burger: either burgerjoint in the parker meridian, shakeshack (hate to say it) or snackie on grand in williamsburg.

what more do you need??....cheap, nice and burgers.

For those in Toronto...

Pho Train (Chinatown) - THE place to go after a night out in the entertainment district. Always packed with asian clubbers and hot viet girls with bleached blonde hair at 2 am in the morning on the weekends. Serves pho (vietnamese rice noodle soup) and other viet dishes for dirt cheap (around 5-8 dollars).

Salad King (Ryerson University Campus) - My fav thai food restaurant... and its right on my school campus!

Bistro 333 (King St.) - Nice place for great casual food and drinks (think milestones but 10x better)

Sandwich World (Across from First Canadian Place in the Path) - Indian restaurant in a food court in the heart of the financial district. 4 bucks flat gets you 1 main and 2 sides... you can choose from various indian foods such as tandoori chicken and curry to different types of pastas. (I dont think they actually sell sandwiches haha).

Burrito Boyz (Adelaide and Duncan - close to nomad!) - Best burritos. period.

Fune (Adelaide and Simco) - Named best jap food in town... the sushi bar is pretty chillin. Wooden boats rotate around the bar like a conveyor belt and you just grab whatever sushi you want.

they should make a thread in the main threads called

"superwawa"

would blow some minds. hope you guys get that reference as well, cuz theyre out in the burbs but not the city

The Super Wa's are AMAZING. The Icee machine at the one in Ardmore makes the best fucking icees on the planet...At least it did 5 years ago, been a while since I've been back.

I used to work at Wawa...

In DC area, Five Guys for burgers, Teaism for salted oat cookies and bento boxes, Parkway Deli for kosher stuff. There's no Italian sandwich places like in SE PA. Back home, John's Village Market.

i agree that five guys is the best burger, and that teaism is nice, but i dissent that in dc, the best kosher deli is krupin's on wisconsin