favorite places to eat?

greentea

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wanna hear some shit. my physics teacher in high school went to school in ny, him and his buddies were studying for a final and took a road trip to PA to get wawa coffee.

wawa fans don't play. worse than hypebeasts if you ask me.

I used to literally buy out the entire stock of half gallon peach and rasberry iced teas when i came back from providence to visit home. people would look at me like i was nuts.

hahahaha. that reminds me of my aunt that moved to virginia. whenever she comes to visit NJ she always gets like 8 pounds of pork roll.

i just think it's nuts that their like gallon iced teas are only $1.50. that's sooo much liquid for a dollar. fucking vending machines are a dollar and they're giving you basically a gallon.

lemonade tea<3

god i'm about to make a wawa run.

hahahaha. that reminds me of my aunt that moved to virginia. whenever she comes to visit NJ she always gets like 8 pounds of pork roll.

i just think it's nuts that their like gallon iced teas are only $1.50. that's sooo much liquid for a dollar. fucking vending machines are a dollar and they're giving you basically a gallon.

lemonade tea<3

god i'm about to make a wawa run.

$1.50? fuck i remember i used to be able to get 2 packs of cigs and a small icedtea for under $5.

the half gallons used to be $1.05

Damn I just wish that there were more wawa's in northern jersey... so depressing only 7/11's and gas station food... I cant stand the sandwiches @ 7/11 there always soggy.

I would give an arm and a leg for an in and out around these parts.

yeah. and where else can you get a sub at 3 in the morning. lol

That's the best thing about sheetz, they have touch screen menus which are a godsend at 3:30 am after you leave the after-hours club. The only draw back is that you can pretty much put anything on anything. You'd be surprised what sounds goods after too much whiskey and unlimited options.

costco - combination pizza...huge and like 1 dollar a slice

yeah! i just had 2 slices of combo for dinner! cheap enough to fill you up. more faves:

isobune - for japanese

el farro - for mex

baker's square - for choc peanut buttercup pie

centerfold's - for hair pie

Damn I just wish that there were more wawa's in northern jersey... so depressing only 7/11's and gas station food... I cant stand the sandwiches @ 7/11 there always soggy.

I would give an arm and a leg for an in and out around these parts.

yea, im in florida and 7-11 used to be the shit in high school, but now that im older and have experience wawa it just doesnt do it for me.

they should make a thread in the main threads called

"superwawa"

would blow some minds. hope you guys get that reference as well, cuz theyre out in the burbs but not the city

wawa is in the city, poly800rock. in fact, there's one about a block and half from my current position.

i'm going to eat at MORIMOTO tomorrow night. whose cuisine will reign supreme?!!!

:cool:

wawa is in the city, poly800rock. in fact, there's one about a block and half from my current position.

i'm going to eat at MORIMOTO tomorrow night. whose cuisine will reign supreme?!!!

nah, i know it is. but you guys don't have the superwawa's with the gas..wow morimoto...can they beat the fish market at 5 am?

ooh, yeah forgot he got an establishment there.