FREE Uniqlo proxy

rirawin

First time user. Richard´s hands down the best proxy i ever used. People like him makes me trust humanity again. Great communication, fast delivery, great packaging. Thanks a million! 

• 2 weeks later...

My first proxy. Awesome awesome service, quick response & quick delivery. He has gone out of his way to help me even though he is on holidays! Don't think twice, he is a god send. Many thanks R.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

My Catch pocklet tee from Stone Island came in this past week.

I highly Recommend Richard. Polite and promt he gets the job done and I'm glad I got to use he's free service. If I decide to use his service again. I have no problem going through him again, since he showed me he's not a scammer after gifting him  arounf 200 USD and actually receiving my item.

Totally satisfied with him.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

this service is excellent. rirawin was able to get me my item to the usa -- fast and cheap. this was no meager uniqlo peasant package either.. my item was a huge and heavy bmw car part that most sellers in the uk wouldn't even deliver to me because of its size and delicate handling. despite this, rirawin pulled through without any issues at all.

highly recommended.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...