burgerking

looking outside your window

random thread dedicated to the view outside of your window. could be your room, house, work, wherever. thought it'd be cool if we could all see the things everyone else sees since many of us are from different parts of the world.

4e7b40c893ed11e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

we had a thread like this before, but it was bedroom window exclusive

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/40782-post-pics-of-the-view-from-your-bedroom-window-important/

i'd still like to see pictures of views outside work buildings though

or any building, farmhouse, brothel, etc

This is my room at the parents' house.

7135973075_f4f10de2f6_z.jpg

This is from my apartment. Coyotes and foxes come by here all the time, owls wake me up like 3AM.

7135997315_8c0fed637f_z.jpg

My room does not have a window...

Pulled my pic from the old thread. That's the GW bridge

2406899534_e7ed235ea4_b.jpg

there was already a thrad like this before.

c4ac47d96a34edfe265c73c5bc6fed69.jpg

Edited by freecat

B2Pza.jpg

at work

Edited by mapclub

vienna. less than 600 euros a month for a large 2BR with old wooden floors and high ceilings and wing doors in a central part of town. hope i never have to move to a different city.

tumblr_m3tk8fGsWK1qjogiyo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Young Bro

^ yeah no doubt. did they ever get the elevators to come more than every 15 minutes

More importantly - did they ever wall over those back doors into the dining hall right next to the john jay elevators? For years my buddy and I used to drill out that door and then sneak into the dining hall to get free food...

edit: reminds me of when another buddy of mine and I picked 0039 in the housing lottery as a group of two seniors. We ended up with one of the 2BR apartments in watt. Apartment 5F. Which is funny because I live in an apartment 5F now!

Edited by blm14

it's kinda hilarious you guys know this. it's john jay, yeah. and the elevators still suck/break.

you can't sneak in from the back or anything although if you just give someone a plate they could just walk right on in.

You can sneak in. There's a set of double doors just next to the john jay elevators. try them ;)

Wait, I actually know what those are. I never even bothered going over there.

For years we to do all kinds of shit to break in that door. First we unscrewed the metal plate so you could use a pen to disengage the lock mechanism, then we drilled out the keyhole with a power drill...

@Mauisnake- nice pic. I graduated the day Obama was speaking at Barnard. That shit was ridiculous, family was set back like an hour for brunch due to all the security.