looking outside your window

burgerking

we had a thread like this before, but it was bedroom window exclusive

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php?/topic/40782-post-pics-of-the-view-from-your-bedroom-window-important/

i'd still like to see pictures of views outside work buildings though

or any building, farmhouse, brothel, etc

vienna. less than 600 euros a month for a large 2BR with old wooden floors and high ceilings and wing doors in a central part of town. hope i never have to move to a different city.

tumblr_m3tk8fGsWK1qjogiyo1_1280.jpg

Edited by Young Bro

More importantly - did they ever wall over those back doors into the dining hall right next to the john jay elevators? For years my buddy and I used to drill out that door and then sneak into the dining hall to get free food...

edit: reminds me of when another buddy of mine and I picked 0039 in the housing lottery as a group of two seniors. We ended up with one of the 2BR apartments in watt. Apartment 5F. Which is funny because I live in an apartment 5F now!

Edited by blm14

Wait, I actually know what those are. I never even bothered going over there.

For years we to do all kinds of shit to break in that door. First we unscrewed the metal plate so you could use a pen to disengage the lock mechanism, then we drilled out the keyhole with a power drill...