Bless S/S 12 - N°44 A bow to the Slow

bill

shapeimage3.png

N°44 A bow to the Slow

Heals every style, kills the irrelevant.

Questioning the economical law that only eternal growth can assure the health of a company, BLESS takes this seasons arrival of a new family member as a very welcomming reason for taking a time to step back and have a better look through the magnifying glass on current needs and relevances.

Finally having kissed the possibility of generating unfilled time as the ultimate product, this seasons collection is the incarnated relaxedness.

Classic BLESS products that are all time favorites meet reworked unique pieces, all ready to wear without ordering: the shops pick and the piece is gone, immediately available, regardless of season and time.

The overheated fast belongs to the past and we now bow respectfully to the slow.

57426312.jpg

80295495.jpg

99930457.jpg

10435377.jpg

80631669.jpg

69552165.jpg

72824993.jpg

Bless discussion threak

• 4 weeks later...

When I first looked through this I didn't realize they were bags. I thought they were another iteration of their blankets, bedspreads, and such Bless does (though in retrospect the name "personenbag" should have tipped me off).

Anyways, my question is; are the bags life size?

judging by the size of the "handles" on the side, the bags seem pretty big

not surprising since they have previously done the life-size wallpaper decals and the life-size bedspread

from the last pic... is the guy wearing the sweater-rug ???

e5mv3.jpg

When I first looked through this I didn't realize they were bags. I thought they were another iteration of their blankets, bedspreads, and such Bless does (though in retrospect the name "personenbag" should have tipped me off).

Anyways, my question is; are the bags life size?

Yes they are, I tried putting myself in one of those and I did it without much of an effort, I think they were called "body bags" at some point.

• 2 weeks later...

oh fuck the personenbags are fucking huge and lifesize

http://blesswebshop.com/accessories/79-n44-a-bow-to-the-slow-personenbag.html

N°44 A bow to the Slow, Personenbag

Material: 100% cotton, personenprint

size: h190 x w70cm

that is like 6'2" tall