Superfuture Movie Club

jackg

Not the movie I was expecting at all, but I did enjoy it.

3/5 for me.

the Tasmania scenery is fucking amazing! kinda worth watching for that alone. story seemed a little played out, and the ending a touch on the melodramatic for my liking but still a good entertaining Hollywood film. a fan of dafoe and I thought his performance was pretty good, sam o'neil was also ok, I haven't seen him in a movie for ages!

kind of want speakers in the tress around my house!

Edited by jackg

please don't delete the movie out of the dropbox folder on your desktop because it will be removed from every bodies dropbox's. it works by syncing all of the folders together so if one is altered every bodies is altered.

I'd give The Hunter 2.5 / 5

I've been sick the past couple days watching lots of movies, and this one intrigued me as I really like Willem Dafoe. It was a passable movie only because of the cinematography and location. The whole plot seemed phoned in, and I kept expecting tensions to rise when they never did. Not to say that I wanted this to be a Willem Dafoe action movie where there's tons of action scenes or anything, but I expected a little bit more drama/calamity than was provided. That said the cinematography was truly great and showcased the beauty of Tasmania, and it was cool to see Sam Neill again as I don't think I've seen him any other movie but Jurassic Park. Decent on the first watch, but definitely not something I'd choose to watch again.

It was a passable movie only because of the cinematography and location. The whole plot seemed phoned in, and I kept expecting tensions to rise when they never did.

welcome to australian film.

I am going to have to think about a movie. I didn't post here so much recently because I have some problem with superfuture not working so well here, don't know why.