Superfuture Movie Club

jackg

check if your dropbox is syncing. I just opened mine and the folders empty, with Young Ones syncing automatically

It wasn't syncing - forgot to turn it on again last week .... my bad.

Thanks Luke ! 

EDIT. Cant see anything 

Edited by Mr.Sander

^ why not d/l it? it's widely available online. i don't know if i am apart of the dropbox, so i just torrent them .. i find it easier anyways.

watched it last night and gotta say i wasn't too impressed. 

without getting into any great depth, i found the cinematography to be fantastic, but felt the story fell quite short .. (unimaginative and repetitive)

I do, however. find questions of sustainability, water consumption, and environmental degradation to be extremely important, with animal agriculture being the greatest problem. 

what did you think lukenstein? anyone else?! 

and thanks again for the upload :) 

Edited by joeyod007

I found the acting for most of the first half not so good, but it seemed to pick up towards the end. agree on the story being mediocre, but the cinematography was great. I liked the way they did the closing credits too

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

and i got to it! definetly a bit silly, but got to say i enjoyed it. 

and good for scar jo she has had a pretty good 2014 .. yet to watch under the skin 

down for beyond the black rainbow whenever mr sander .. maybe boyhood after that, unless you've all seen it? i am super slow with new films :/

and i got to it! definetly a bit silly, but got to say i enjoyed it. 

and good for scar jo she has had a pretty good 2014 .. yet to watch under the skin 

down for beyond the black rainbow whenever mr sander .. maybe boyhood after that, unless you've all seen it? i am super slow with new films :/

After i suggest zero theorem ? I still havent watched it e_e

Its up guys.

Edited by Mr.Sander

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...