Superfuture Movie Club

jackg

• 2 weeks later...

This is actually one of my favorite (possibly my #1) movies of all time. I love the small cast and the classic Cronenberg body horror. The ending of the flick is so emotional and disturbing. Seriously great movie.

Opening Night was good. Didn't like it at first but it grew on me. I kept thinking about its similarities to Mulholland Drive, very good acting indeed.

I had a similar experience, but once you get into it really grabs you!

I remember watching the killing of a chinese bookie years ago and being bored out of my mind (i think it was the long cut). It still remains the only cassavetes film ive seen to date.

Will try to watch opening night, looks good.

Relevant video:

Edited by Protocol

ok we have made it through the initial list of people to upload so we might as well start again! who is interested in choosing/uploading a movie?

anyone have a copy of "spring breakers" still hanging out to see that! otherwise if your interested send me a pm and ill make a new list for us to run off.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

ya, i watched it last night... i thought it was pretty bad. maybe i just lack the marketing background to really appreciate those concepts they continually go on about - like how everyone has to create a new persona, as they did w/ scats best friend turned archenemy, sneaky pete, or was it silent pete because he never talks? 

Edited by joeyod007