Superfuture Movie Club

jackg

Ok so in terms of uploading here is the order, I just did it based on comments in this thread. If I have missed anyone let me know and i'll add you. I will delete into the abyss and if bfan could upload something new that would be perfect!

jackg

t3hcoke

bfan

the hall of vame

scientifick

narutofan

akuma no uta

Vampyrvargfesten

Oscur

freecat

redX

CSK

Gatefold

whizkit

baconzilla

evilgeniusdan

ifeelasleep

Augustus

yachtrock89

mass

ROYALEFATALE

Jaac

Edited by jackg

Sounds good altough it's a little bit difficult to watch. I remember that I couldn't sit through the whole thing although I eventually watched it completly.

sounds good bfan!

into the abyss has been up for 10 days, 21 jump street has been up for like 3 so I figure a bit of overlap isn't a major issue.

also just a general note, i think if you edit or delete the dropbox folder on your computer it will delete the movie from the shared folder?? so please don't delete it till everyone is done.

that's probably the one downside to the whole dropbox thing! otherwise i feel it is working pretty well? comments/feedback is always welcome.

Edited by jackg

ah I accidentally deleted 21st jump street from my dropbox, didn't realize that it would remove it for everyone. I couldn't upload heavy metal until I got rid of some stuff because I used up my 2 gigs already. anyways it should be up now, enjoy

Never too late to join! Anyone else who is interested if you pm or email me your email address I will add you!

in terms of definition, the higher the better IMO, but we have a 2gig limit on the dropbox size

Edited by jackg

Watched heavy metal and I had mixed feeelings. The animation was pretty good and must have been great at the time but the storyline definitely made it obvious that this was by different artists and it didn't work as a whole. It could have been much better if the ending had tied all the stories together.

i'm just surprised you're even trying to make sense of anything that movie had to offer.

couple of points i'd like to add

- this movie is a mysogonistic piece of shit, all women are depicted the same, either the damsel in distress or power hungry and ruthless. tall, huge breasts, minimal clothing, only know how to show thanks by 'paying' with sex, or have sex for the weakest of reasons. ect. ect.

- the star trek and star wars references were random and weird as hell

- some of the animations looked like they were drawn free hand - others looked like they were traced off of real footage

- i was so glad when that damn bird got shot down and was horribly disappointed when it survived. most annoying sound of the movie?

21 jump street is being deleted and replaced by "hall of vame's" choice of film:

apologies the quality isn't fantastic, and it has embed subs!

Primal Fear

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9i0Z9X7lrU

any other opinions on heavy metal? I haven't had time to touch it, week 10-12 of the uni semester is a real killer.

also if anyone else is interested in being added to the dropbox just pm your email address and I will add you.

Edited by jackg

hahaha yea I feel what you guys are saying about heavy metal, it's one of the few movies I keep on my hard drive cause there are so many story lines I can watch it repeatedly without getting tired of it. I chose it cause I thought most people wouldn't have seen it already, to me it's just silly fun that reminds me of being a teenager playing fantasy RPGs and stuff.