Superfuture Movie Club

jackg

Ok so I had an idea, its kinda been born out of what a couple of friends and I am currently doing.

I create a dropbox, anyone who is interested gives me their email address and gets addded to the shared folder. We take turns to upload a movie a week, give everybody a chance to watch it, then discuss it on the thread.

anyone interested?

Order of Contribution:

jackg

t3hcoke

bfan

the hall of vame

scientifick

narutofan

akuma no uta

Vampyrvargfesten

Oscur

freecat

redX

CSK

Gatefold

whizkit

baconzilla

evilgeniusdan

ifeelasleep

Augustus

yachtrock89

mass

ROYALEFATALE

Jaac

lawlercopterz

Denton

films watched so far....

Into The Abyss

21 Jump Street

Heavy Metal

Primal Fear

Dark Days

The Hunter

Neo Toyko

Rashomon

THX1138

Not Another Teen Movie

12 Monkeys

Deathdream

Edited by jackg

Good to hear some people are interested. Confused as to why you would prefer to watch a movie online? Your still using internet download usage and you get a shitty quality version? Whats the appeal?

Do we want to do the dropbox idea or just name films? The dropbox makes it easy for everybody to access to the film, and doesn't limit us to readily available films which i think is a good thing.

I think the concern is, and I can only speak for myself, that physical drive space could cause issues downloading gigs per week. I know myself, and I'm too much of a lazy asshole when it comes to computers that I usually don't delete much shit. But fuck it, I'm in either way, tomorrow me can worry about deleting shit.

ok everyone who has sent me and email has been added, let me know if you have somehow fallen through the cracks or would like to get involved.

I will be uploading the first movie overnight tonight, and it should hopefully be done by the morning.

1. Into the Abyss

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvFSEDuByoQ&feature=fvst

apologies if you have already seen it, but we had to start somewhere. Once uploaded I will probably leave it up for 7 days, then pass the reins over to the next person. might have to organize an order of some description to avoid any confusion.