FS Sugarcane 1947 Repros size 30X34 BNWT

rnrswitch

I am selling my pair of 30X34 raw Sugarcane 47s. These jeans will shrink to tagged size. I already have a pair and am getting rid of these because I don't foresee being able to wear them for a long time. I am sure everyone here has seen what these look like worn in. The asking price is $200 shipped.

• 2 weeks later...

you know i would have bought these too but since we don't see eye to eye on the "evolution" thread i'm going to have to pass. hahahaa.....wait maybe if you post some "pictures" of how they look today (before) and some "pictures" tomorrow (after) i can get a better feel for how they will age/fade and maybe i'll change my mind.

• 2 weeks later...
you know i would have bought these too but since we don't see eye to eye on the "evolution" thread i'm going to have to pass. hahahaa.....wait maybe if you post some "pictures" of how they look today (before) and some "pictures" tomorrow (after) i can get a better feel for how they will age/fade and maybe i'll change my mind.

Hilarious... Anyways I guess this is a good time to bump this thread. I know someone wants them. Maybe not a fascist though.

you're really taking things to a whole different level. you just can't let it go? I remember when you first came here you were also an annoying bitch but I answered the questions you asked me still, but now I know what kind of a person you are and you will never be nice to someone without gaining something from it, so I won't be nice to you again.

Ignored.