FS: Visvim Guide jacket/parka M

mike lowrey

Visvim Guide jacket, M

Very hard to find Guide goretex jacket/parka from around 2006, black / dark dark navy colour with wildlife lining. Great all-around jacket for everyday use whether its shining or pouring.

fits true to size, best for a 48/M. in very good condition. Washed once just recently.

$550 on Ebay (offers considered)

visvimfield1.jpg

visvimfield2.jpg

visvimfield3.jpg

visvimfield4.jpg

Arcteryx Veilance Stealth button up shirt, S

Long sleeved button up shirt from Arcteryx Veilance - made from lightweight, open-weave polyester/Kevlar blend fabric, sick material with a very nice texture and dark gray colour. hidden snap buttons, laminated zippers in pockets and sleeve cuffs.

- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent)

- french seams

- gusseted underarms

- laminated chest and sleeve pockets

- invisible keyhole fasteners

- laminated zipped cuffs

I swtiched from an M to this, but sadly I'm between sizes and this one is too small. best for a true 48.

This is brand new, tried on a couple of times but never worn out. No tags though.

SOLD

Moncler jacket/parka with removable down lining

Beautiful and warm hooded jacket from Moncler. The wind and waterproof shell has taped seams and a heavy duty zipper. The second layer is an actual down jacket that is detachable. Both layers can be worn on their own. The shell makes a great everyday windbreaker for spring and fall, while the down layer makes the jacket very warm for winter conditions. Great details including leather pulls, riri zippers, taped seams on the inside...

The colour is difficult to describe, it looks black at first but in some light its like a greyish very very dark navy. I would simply describe it as "dark". The shell is cotton-polyamide and can take a beating. The lining is real feather down.

The size tagged is 2, and fits like a mens Medium or slim L, or EU 48-50.

Measurements: armpit to armpit 54cm, shoulders 44cm, length (shoulder to hem) 77cm, sleeve outseam 68.5cm

The jacket has been used occasionally for one winter, its in very good condition.

SOLD

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...