What raw denim to get with big thighs ?

M4xime

I have some repro Levis that fit me alright. I have really big hamstrings from powerlifting. They are a 1944 fit. I'd like to try other denim that have large thighs. Right now I need something with a 13"-13.5" thigh and a 12"-12.5" rise

what waist you need with 13" thighs and 12" rise?

my ideal waist/thigh is 31"/12.5".

SDA 101 and Iron Heart 634S work great from my experience.

Based on size charts, the Full Count 0105C offer a lot of room in the upper thigh area/top block and taper to a relatively small leg opening. Full Count 1101s offer a similar fit.

Samurai 0500, 0510. Momotaro 0201. PBJ XX-003 or XX-009. Warehouse has some cuts that have good room in the thighs.

There is a nice variety out there for your needs. Check out Self Edge and BIG for different brands to find what you want. Just remember the size charts are essential for those of us without skinny legs.

Agree on the Roy. At least for the rs04, thighs for a size 33 started out above 13 inches. I have 24-25 inch thighs and they fit me great. Samurai s5000 size 32 is a little too slim in the thighs compared to the Roy's, and the Roy's seem to have a more modern fit overall. Easily the best fitting jeans I've had

We get a lot of guys in our shop with pretty thick thighs but relatively skinny waists. We're talking 25-26.5" thighs with a 32, 33 waist. Some with large back rises, monster calves, you name it. If you're still having trouble with off the rack denim, give us a shout. It's our one year anniversary this week so now's as a good time as ever to give bespoke denim a shot. 33% off all bespoke denim orders online or in our workshop, use "oneyearstrong" for discount code. Lifetime guarantee, lifetime repairs and we use same solid textiles, Cone Denim, Nisshinbo, Kaihara.

Thanks for your ideas. LVC 1933 is great thigh wise. The problem is that it's very hard to order jeans online. SDA 101 I have been recomended before. If I'm 34 in Sugar Cane 1947, what size should I go for with those?

From the measurements on Self Edge it looks like I should have size up with the SC1947s, did the mistake of trusting an ebay seller.

Edited by gululv