best waywt pics

I would like sphoxx's fit so much more without the sunglasses. There are too many excess parallels that draw away from the "sphoxx steez." Saying, "Oh hey, the looks like Bon Jovi!" As opposed to, "Definitely sphoxx right there." He does deserve many mentions in this thread, though, so I'm not bitching.

Sphoxx's swagger in that photo is half of why the clothes look good, if I wore those same pieces it wouldn't have made it to this thread.

I guess some people just possess that extra cool guy steez that some just don't have. cheep is another good example of this among others on here.

Sphoxx's swagger in that photo is half of why the clothes look good, if I wore those same pieces it wouldn't have made it to this thread.

I guess some people just possess that extra cool guy steez that some just don't have. cheep is another good example of this among others on here.

The skin color, the hair, the stance, the body build, the way the jeans hang, the beautiful shoes. That's why the fit is good.. Lots of guys here post pictures of tank top + jeans + shoes and it doesn't look even half as good.

I've always been somewhat indifferent to sphoxx's fits, but this one really looks great. I too wish I could pull off simple clothing like that and look as good.

haha that was a fun night. i dont know where my friend got her bunny hat. my sister gave me the bear cap. i should just ask her. here is a bonus pic from that night:

Ahaha your pics are awesome. Please do ask your sister. That bear hat is fresh.

i cant believe no one has posted this:

tbstyletq9.jpg

this is, since my time at sufu, the best fit ive seen

also i would post westside's here but it takes away from wild whiskeys

I want all of this on me.

I actually really like the shoes with this, even though some people seemed to think it threw it off. I like the fact that it's a little off-kilter.

haha that was a fun night. i dont know where my friend got her bunny hat. my sister gave me the bear cap. i should just ask her. here is a bonus pic from that night:

hello1ou6.jpg

very jealous. VERY.

I was going to quote and change menage to manage but you already did it.

<3.

I say D_D and Sid join in. If this was not the internet I'd be ashamed of the extreme gayness of this.

But you love it though.

I was going to quote and change menage to manage but you already did it.

<3.

I say D_D and Sid join in. If this was not the internet I'd be ashamed of the extreme gayness of this.

But you love it though.

it's "ménage" anyway no "menage", feel free to use love triangle or threesome depending on the situation, we want our "canard à l'orange" et "ménage à trois" back! :P