best waywt pics

I'm a bit iffy on that brown and black and all. He pulls it off pretty well for what it is (as far as I can tell from one pic), but i'm not sure it's best. Flock dresses extremely well and everybody knows that, most of his fits will porbably end up here, but they don't all have to. I have this impression that certain posters end up here a little too often, because it's simply expected and no one is gonna give you shit for posting flock or riff or whomever in best.

Also, lol @DUM's post, but must spread.

i love homi normally but agree with dum - his legs are a bit too short to work with those sneakers and jeans, and the jacket looks too new/unworn. first one isn't that much of an issue as you can't really change your leg size.

Can't change how long your legs are, but your clothes can change the appearance of your proportions. And the untucked shirt and long jacket make his legs look smaller than they are. Jacket needs to be a size smaller, t shirt needs to be about three inches shorter, and I'm betting the jeans probably needs some more rise.