cheapmuthafukr

best waywt pics

its pretty much shit

i didn't wanna be too mean :o

incredibly rare, only seen it once (and i bought it) but already have the same in olive and only worn once... 100% wool, sz m but works xs-xl. hooded, two false pockets, drawstrings. mint condition, as new. still have original tags and extra buttons. im currently in paris, so i only have this photo, but can provide more the 11th:

Streetstyle_Oslo_Jostein2.jpg

from his f/s thread, this kicks the shit out of most of the stuff in waywt lately

jostein, yer fucking hot. i say this as a completely heterosexual fellow.

you dress like a caricature of a pretty teenage rentboy though.

anyone else kinda weirded out by beautiful stranger with a cig? i remember a couple years back when he posted fit pics everyone thought he was 9

eternal's fit is dope from the waist up. rest meh.

9dabf0d1.jpg

pretty much goes without saying, but this is damn good. like the national geographic or something.

Was just about to post that. Riff is the fuckin man

i think we need to fight now bryan

jk, meh i dunno but really appreciate that i've been posted in here twice with all the other awesome fits that have been posted prior.

Love the blue. Mellow is back.

i did not look at who is wearing this and i feel perfectly qualified to say that this has no place whatsoever anywhere near best waywt and holy shit what are you people even thinking anymore

i did not look at who is wearing this and i feel perfectly qualified to say that this has no place whatsoever anywhere near best waywt and holy shit what are you people even thinking anymore

I'm hesitant to criticize waywts but, personally, I always think mellow's fits look frumpy and weird. No disrespect or anything, I'm sure my negativity will be washed away by your +reps anyway.

Christos: what's with those awkward cuffs all the time? You look cool and then you throw those in like some silly Australian party-boy who just 'discovered' cuffing.

it's the simplicity of the fit, done right, which you do not often see. the lines are very clean, and you can till each piece fits perfectly on him.

i believe at one time someone said his style was "collegiate". and the thing is i do not think the individual clothing are very costly either, ervell + uniqlo most of the time it seems.

i especially like how the shirt cuffs show and the collar is nicely under the sweater neckline, "perfectly tucked in".

Simplicity is a fucking kind way to say dull, mellows shit does nothing for me, I can show you 30,000 hundred million lames in this city dressing identically.