best waywt pics

You are from the hometown of ac/dc and you don't know flame tattoos are a bogan staple? Need some history lessons son.

1. i'm not from here, i just live here.

2. i'd argue flame tattoos are more a nu-metal staple than a bogan one - i never argued that it originated from nu-metal, but a huge majority of du's in nu-metal bands/fans (hey, i was 12 once) had them. to me a more bogan staple would be a southern cross or even an AC/DC tattoo.

3. do we really want to get into a nu-metal vs bogan argument?

BOGAN (pronunciation boe-gn) is a term used primarily in Australia to describe a particular section of the working class demographic. This derogatory slang word is a gender-neutral noun; this being important as many bogans tend to gravitate towards one another forming relationships and extended families. A bogan family is not an uncommon phenomena in certain regions. A bogan typically resides in either a low-cost housing estate, government housing or in the outlying regional areas of continental Australia. Generally bogans tend to congregate in areas with little or no features & amenities.

10char......

I live near a hospital that has a methadone clinic appended to it on the main street. You hear some priceless bogan discussion out the front. Like this excellent interpretation of first-pass metabolism:

"You see, the thing about benzos is you have to take about twenny of em, cos the first ten'll just go straight thru ya. That's the medical explanation."