best waywt pics

who wants to lay odds on whether that dude has a spiral notebook fade on one of his backpockets? (0)

6 or 7 years ago when I picked up my first pair of APC's, after reading the tag I tried looking online for what they would look like after getting faded or whatever, and one of the first photos I came across had a Moleskine fade in the back left pocket.

I remember being like... is this REALLY how it's going to be?

I thought i wasn't capable of rolling my eyes any harder. Well at least until I saw the first photos of selvedge iphone holders and hankies.

"you all did this"

^

true .. back then getting japanese brands was like a root canal .. from finding a brand to translating sites then proxies and all.. now all these japanese brands are available and easier to access .. but back then fits varied pretty much everybody were forced to be creative and mix stuff in their wardrobe .. i think the "workwear" backlash is like the "19cmMIJVans" thingie

gucci gucci louis louis fendi fendi prada?
^ That'll get you +rep.

is that how it's done? :eek:

gucci gucci louis louis fendi fendi prada

gucci gucci louis louis fendi fendi pradagucci gucci louis louis fendi fendi pradagucci gucci louis louis fendi fendi pradagucci gucci louis louis fendi fendi pradagucci gucci louis louis fendi fendi pradagucci gucci louis louis fendi fendi prada

angry+face+meme.jpg

Visvim shoes have always been made in china or Korea. The environmental taxes to melt rubber for soles in Japan is off the charts. But, the new fbt line is all made in Japan.

An I'm reallllllllyyyyy fucking sick of hearing "good quality" when talking about Workwear. Every god damn pair of Japanese jeans I've ever bought are unwearable now, the crotch blows out within 2/3 months. This includes samurai, imperial, sugarcane, flathead, iron heart, and mister freedom. So quality materials? Maybe. Long lasting? Fuck no, my new outliers (made in the USA, with Swiss fabric) have outperformed and lasted long that ANY of those denim brands.

might eed to size up and wash your jeans... ive never had a crotch blowout.

i think the "workwear" backlash is like the "19cmMIJVans" thingie

It's not, it's the world of menswear being sick of Dior Homme/guitar rock culture heroin models circa 6 years ago and needing a new bag, the downfall of the world economy and people thinking they're all experts on 'quality' and 'value' and the lack of many exciting things to buy at 'moderate' prices, circa 2008-2011.

No. Flawed argument. $3,000 worth or Rick could very much be a jacket, shirt, pants, and shoes, and you might still be over $3,000 in price.

(10)

I think he meant Chronicles of Never.