best waywt pics

i think that looks pretty fucking horrible... but what do i know... im old and dont wear shit but jeans and tee shirts...

i agree, and quote

kinda cool but id never get laid

ever

mannn, im still down with the fit. It's just the orange that's throwing everyone off.

The proportions aren't even horrible. If it were a black wave test, no one would notice. Granted, maybe the jacket could have been longer, so the sweater doesn't extend so far, but I think the colors work together and northface over raf is dope.

fuck brand synergy

IMG_5143.jpg

Kind of looked over because he posts everyday with consistently solid fits, but lately has been killing it with the cold weather clothing. Not necessarily this fit just all his recent. Even with the lack of gothninja stee du still deserves best imo.

it's funniest about sufu to me that people have such strong convictions about their taste in clothing. there are people who love different aesthetics and say user mellowfellow or kixforlife or whomever are the best.

I think user bluespring is easily better than any of them since he is actually doing something innovative and subversive.

sweater/jacket length here is great, even if just from the fact that it's a big 'fuck you' to people who want to see their expected proportion conventions