best waywt pics

agreed

have you ever tried explaining shit like that to normal people? it's not easy

dood.... i saw a twink wearing a vest and tie WITH A TEE SHIRT at school not long ago.

that and one of my professors who thinks very highly of himself and his smarts (he decided to write the textbook for the class. its so pedantic its barely decipherable, certainly not smart) cant even wrap his thick head around the concept of cutting loose the vent on the back of his sportcoatS. PLURAL.

shit like this is more offensive to me than pretty much any words one could throw at me. makes my blood boil and skin crawl.

oh annnnnnnnd dickhead black clothes club kids who want to look super chic high fashion while shopping at hm/aa/etc. not working. not fooling anyone with a half a brain (so i guess its working for them at my school)

thinking its time to transfer schools already..

2e4krog.jpg

for those of you who talk about swag...you haven't seen nothing until you have seen schnieder...cigarettes in sleeve six of beer chatting up the solo mum...swag in a watered down american tv kind of way...fonzie has nothing on him....

swag that is so watered down by the conservative atmosphere and advertisers needs that it isn't swag at all...

actually forget i said anything

colors are great and so are top half proportions, but the cut of the jeans is kinda dad-like imo. I'd be curious to see that fit with some light/faded indigo denim

I was thinking this as well

his jeans are fucking that up, mellow is consistently best, but that doesn't belong here

I felt like without the cuffs this would be much better (hemmed, not alt cuff).

not his best but still sufu best imo