best waywt pics

I still love those jawns. I like that everyone else hates them now though. I think I'll cop a pair when I have money again.

+1 I decided to KOP a pair of RO trainers. They are ugly objects but interesting I guess. + now it's not as trendy (they are moving a lot less units of these then when the fad was at its highest point, well at least in NA).

in no way do i find freecat's outfit offensive, however i am in total disagreement about that being the best way to wear the RO trainers.

either with skinnier or wider pants with an extreme taper would be better, they have exaggerated proportions so are wasted in an outfit in which this is not utilised.

the straight line down the calf and into the shoes is the same as if he was wearing plimsols and cheap mondays and there was no shape between his feet and his calf [ i believe it is called cankles]

they are moon boots and i can only suppose that the people who like them worn in such a pedestrian manner are afraid to experience the freedom of less gravity.

either with skinnier or wider pants with an extreme taper would be better, they have exaggerated proportions so are wasted in an outfit in which this is not utilised.

also the reason why they look so horrible on most people because the proportions are exaggerated too much in a bad way..............

+1 I decided to KOP a pair of RO trainers. They are ugly objects but interesting I guess. + now it's not as trendy (they are moving a lot less units of these then when the fad was at its highest point, well at least in NA).
as long as you get all black or all white ones, i'll somehow survive. they only looked good on dark, and he had them for 5 minutes. (they looked good on sphoxx, but two buckets of vomit would look good on him)

I think about all that can be said about those fugly-ass sneakers but I will add to the redundancy by saying that once Servo commented that they could work alright with shredded blue jeans and I agreed then and I agree now. This sentence was long and went nowhere.

those are just thick pants. it's common clothes for peasants in china.

btw, that man is known as Brother Sharp, and is hailed as the most fashionable and handsome homeless beggar by the netizens of China. he's kind of become popular, people seek him out to take pictures/videos, but Brother Sharp just cries when people try to talk to him. he was recently reunited with his family as a result of all the attention he's gotten. (0)

Mr. CMF introduced a line of bags based off of the paper shopping bags that high fashion retailers use. his version is made of resin coated papyrus from egypt that has an authentic vintage waterproofing treatment that makes them water and urine retentive.

FTFY.........