best waywt pics

I am semi-certain that that is not, in fact, a skirt but is his Wave Test sweater.

Either way, as always, the whole thing is righteously coherent.

yeah i'm selling them actually. cool pair of shoes, but they look a bit weird and i don't want to trash $600 shoes like i do with my other pairs.

this was a completly random fit to hang out at the bar and i snapped a picture because i thought i had found a way to get those shoes to look fine out of their context. While they work in a lot of situation (like all black outfits), they only look good in a few and i think it's sort of random so why bother with shoes that looks randomly good. my 2 cents.

i think its funny because he's making them look as good as they possibly can, which is still worse than if he was just wearing vans or chucks or whatever, but if he was wearing vans or chucks or whatever there would be nothing to talk about. Catch 22.

exactly. i wore pretty much the same shit the same day but with a different tee and b&w chucks and it looked totally bland... makes me laugh because only people who know what those shoes are make the difference.

books could be written on those dick ovens really.