best waywt pics

sf248py4.jpg

Twat'd Tee x RAF x Twat'd Con's...Long time.......

Too fucking awesome. I wish I had sold my Diors before the bubble burst (especially considering I haven't even worn them in months) - probably could've picked up a pair of these things and seeing them worn really makes me want a pair.

Too fucking awesome. I wish I had sold my Diors before the bubble burst (especially considering I haven't even worn them in months) - probably could've picked up a pair of these things and seeing them worn really makes me want a pair.

I could not disagree more.

l3ootlegs' fit is nice, I like the color of the pants.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaymondChiu viewpost.gif

2346181619_0543ce95e1_o.jpg

I disagree. Just because you pick up Julius / Rick Owen and dress in all black doesn't qualify as a great outfit. This style is really getting played out, even in tokyo.

I just really hate those jeans. The design isn't my thing and last I touched them they felt like some cheap plastic wrapping. RbyR is always really bad IMO :(

Mainly aesthetic preference - got it. I haven't seen them in person so that might change my mind but I liked this outfit with them*. Really like the unusual texture / shot of color, although I think they might be obnoxious with much more going on.

*wouldn't be surprised since everything from Raf by Raf I've seen turned me off, although I did pick up the white-button down with the colored collar on discount and I've gotten some good wear out of it under sweaters.

I disagree. Just because you pick up Julius / Rick Owen and dress in all black doesn't qualify as a great outfit. This style is really getting played out, even in tokyo.

I think 'getting played out' is a little much....I go months and months without seeing someone dress remotely like that....

All that fits him great too.

What would you change about it? Is it just the growing popularity of the brands and style that you don't like?

acid wash jeans are back already. you can partly thank ryegb for that